Richard Hughes

I can't see Hughes improving anything at Anfield...quite the opposite.
Why would they need him ...with the players they've got...and top of the Table.

Don't make any sense Batman !

Mind ..I shouldn't moan ..he might come in for some of our injured players !
Frederick's, Aarons and Adams were good buys eh ? Oh dear He might nick them from us ! :eek:

Ha hah..ha ha..haha hah !

Last edited:
Loads of interesting stuff in this piece. Such as...

"Hughes had known Howe since they were teenagers, starting their playing careers at Bournemouth, and the pair also joined Portsmouth within months of one another. This is where they first encountered Edwards.

Both Hughes and Blake wanted to source Howe’s replacement externally but time was in short supply that summer (of 2020) due to the short gap between seasons due to the Covid-19 pandemic, and the former owner, Maxim Demin — who was keen to sell the club — had an eye on finances. Instead, Howe’s assistant Jason Tindall was promoted into the senior role."

Getting close to a "Here we go" from Fabrizio : )

He won't be coming back for any of our players surely, from what I read on social media all our players are crap ( this could all change, depending on result tomorrow night)
: )

He won't be coming back for any of our players surely, from what I read on social media all our players are crap ( this could all change, depending on result tomorrow night)
Haven’t they got an option on Solanke? :grinning:

Joking aside, think they have a 20% sell-on clause/buyback clause.

:)

On a serious note though, Zaba is the one that worries me most about moving on ahead of schedule - hopefully we get another season out of him before it happens.

I know the timing wouldn’t be right, but with Klopp going, Hughes might suggest they gave Iraola a go.

But with our manager still with another season to go on his contract it probably wouldn’t happen.

Think his style of play would fit in nicely at Anfield.

I know the timing wouldn’t be right, but with Klopp going, Hughes might suggest they gave Iraola a go.

But with our manager still with another season to go on his contract it probably wouldn’t happen.

Think his style of play would fit in nicely at Anfield.
Alright Billy, stop putting ideas in their heads.

Alright Billy, stop putting ideas in their heads.
Unfortunately we know Hughes was the person who brought Iraola to our club after persuading our owner.

So it will already be in his mind if he thinks he would be the right fit for Liverpool.

I hope our owner can persuade our manager to commit longer to AFCB.

;