Rotherham United v AFC Bournemouth

...hopefully we can continue our winning run and I would prefer that JT tries to settle a line up down, but given the frequency of games that will be difficult, especially with Brooks fresh back from a long lay off and Lerma who has done a fair stint of travelling and time playing for his country...throw in the injuries like Stacey and it is always a challenge. The good thing is that our squad depth is decent at this level and with King still to come back and impress his potential suitors for a new year move away...things should be kept optimistic.

I dont think we necessarily need lots of changes to the starting eleven but with the five subs we can rotate who gets subbed off so keeping as many fresh as possible

Supporting Boscombe is the most Fun Thing in Football Worldwide ...from Woomera to Winnipeg....Vladivostok to Vermont...Tokyo to Tadjikstan....we are so Priveliged!
It doesn't really matter what happens.. We are the Bulls Bollux ! B- O- S- C- O- M- B- E ...Boscombe!

Beat them on their ground 1-5 in our promotion 2014-15 season in the FA Cup. Only cup game we have had with them.

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/11700582.fa-cup-live-rotherham-united-1-afc-bournemouth-5/

Yann on fire. Hilarious chants in second half the coming back for them with the first team. Spoke to a couple of home fans after the game and said it was a second xi and they were shocked.

should be an away win but any complacency will see us drop points / as we did at nearby Sheffield.

This is the big question now for Tindall... IMO King was less than impressive in his earlier performances this season... We all know he can be a great player but you have to wonder how much impact the last few months have had on his desire to play for us now...? Whereas the others seem to be really enjoying their minutes on the park, and beginning to show a real togetherness...

With the current form of our starting XI, for me King's only place is on the bench. There certainly shouldn't be a need to shoehorn him back in the XI.

In our game against Reading in the second half you could see the smiles and team spirit show when they scored those goals.

With the 5 sub rule it gives JT a number of options depending how the game is going, including King on the bench.

We have done very well without josh and team spirit is good so up to him to earn a place when he is fully fit.

For me, the question is, do you start King, or put him on the bench?
If you start him, and he's not interested, you can sub him off at halftime.
But if you put him on after 60 minutes and he's not putting in a shift, then what do you do? Sub him off? (that would be a statement)

...It all amounts to whether Josh deserves a first team place based on what he has shown so far? I would say no, but he is too good to ignore so I would have him on the bench as an option...it will be up to him whether he can enthuse himself enough to use the time that he does get on the pitch to impress and give his all?
JT is oing okay at the moment using Solanke and Danjuma as his main threat up front...even Sam Surridge can't get a look in and probably has Riquelme aahead of him too!
It wouldn't be good to disrupt any momentum that we are getting together now and throw in any Prima Donnas (who in reality want to find a way out in January)
Should be a win win for Jason...

Josh doesn’t start for us . However with this influx of games, being able to take out solanke and play king can be used

For me, the question is, do you start King, or put him on the bench?
If you start him, and he's not interested, you can sub him off at halftime.
But if you put him on after 60 minutes and he's not putting in a shift, then what do you do? Sub him off? (that would be a statement)
Why would you start King? No chance would you take anyone out on current form. Even if we choose to rest Brooks or Danjuma then Riquelme is next in line on recent form. About time we stopped picking players based on reputation.

This is the big question now for Tindall... IMO King was less than impressive in his earlier performances this season... We all know he can be a great player but you have to wonder how much impact the last few months have had on his desire to play for us now...? Whereas the others seem to be really enjoying their minutes on the park, and beginning to show a real togetherness...

With the current form of our starting XI, for me King's only place is on the bench. There certainly shouldn't be a need to shoehorn him back in the XI.
The only position King is effective is in a wide left attacking role, so only if Danjuma needs a rest should he be considered. Even then Roro absolutely deserves the place on current form.

Riquelme needs minutes... He needs more than 5 or 10 mins here and there to allow Tindall to see what he's all about in actual game time...

Josh is on his way regardless... and despite being a great player, he commands no right to start ahead of those that are committed to the club...

I am sure we'll see King play sooner rather than later, and if he tears the opposition apart then he's given JT a decision to make... But there are players ahead of him atm...

;