Safe standing

Will they use VAR to adjudicate when people are crouching.

Are they active ? Heading to the bathroom or interfering with someone going to the bathroom.

Length of time with knees at greater than 100 degrees.

Apologies if I am being dim, but why will it be tighter with safe standing than it was previously? If anything you’ll have more room when standing given your knees won’t be knocking the seat in front?

It's pretty tight squeezing past each other as it is when you can slightly lean over the seats in front to get past. There will be a barrier there now for these seats. The height of it will be key.

Apologies if I am being dim, but why will it be tighter with safe standing than it was previously? If anything you’ll have more room when standing given your knees won’t be knocking the seat in front?
We spent some time looking at where the supporting posts for barriers would go and the space between them and the seat in an up position. Seemed very tight. We'll see.

What do you reckon the reaction would be if they tell people in your section that you have to sit or move to the standing area?
Can’t see people being happy tbh. Hopefully common sense will prevail and they’ll continue to ignore / turn a blind eye. Just hope there’s no sneaky filming then fans getting letters through the post.

That looks ok. The posts are further forward than we’d thought. Angled over the step. I’m pleased I still have a seat so I can sit down if I want.

;