Saints Away

After seeing them on MOTD, I must admit I thought they looked very open and certainly committed a lot of bodies forward, even whilst being away from home.

A tough one for Eddie selection wise, especially if the full back situation doesn’t improve. 3 at the back with Fraser and another wing backs is surely the most likely option? Hopefully this would give Simpson so cover and enable us to match them man for man.

Certainly think if our attacking players can play to their potential, which their rarely doing nowdays, but we can get a result!

Also looking forward to to how Jeff plays in what is always a physical and niggly game

Think the big issue is the full back situation. I’m sure Ake could play wing back if we decided to do 3 at the back and maybe Fraser the other side?

Has to be 3 at the back of neither Smith or Clyne are fit... Fraser can play wing back but not sure who for the other... Ibe??? Did well at chelsea???

Just hope they don't play Josh Sims. He looks fairly tasty in the few games he's played in.

3 at the back for me too. Hopefully Smith and Clyne available

Does anyone have any other recommendations for pubs for Saturday, other than Yates?

Don't particularly mind it however willing to give something else a go!

Thanks

If you want to avoid Yates then you need to avoid Soton centre.
Basically anywhere outside of the centre and you'll get in alright. Bedford Place has been quite successful in the past, Ocean village is a decent shout.

;