Sam Surridge

Good on him. Think this will be a valuable experience for him. He's clearly got an eye for goal so am interested to see how he progresses.

I reckon they'll do quite well this season judging from Wednesday nights performance. They looked good when they did go forward and could have scored a couple more goals with better finishing. AND they've cloned Tyrone Mings.

I'm surprised they played a pre season friendly less than 72 hours before an opening league game, seems silly. Not that's definetely the reason but does seem silly

Maybe gone under the radar this weekend, but one of the standout results in the lower leagues was Yeovil absolutely smashing Coventry 6-2 away at the Ricoh. Yeovil even had a goal disallowed so could have been 7. Sam Surridge scored two of the six. One with his right foot and another with his head.

That was an amazing scoreline, can just imagine Yeovil fans leaving the game in a complete daze and wondering if it really happened.
Good for Sam as well.

northstandmark - 3/4/2018 15:05

Maybe gone under the radar this weekend, but one of the standout results in the lower leagues was Yeovil absolutely smashing Coventry 6-2 away at the Ricoh. Yeovil even had a goal disallowed so could have been 7. Sam Surridge scored two of the six. One with his right foot and another with his head.

His second, with his right foot, was a great finish. The header wasn't bad either.

https://youtu.be/MMAUpyI2p3w
https://youtu.be/d--b2rhZ-wM

The first address is the goals the second is the matchday experience of a Coventry City fan. What was scary for me about the latter was what happens in a large arena when the fanbase disappears.

If he keeps improving and still only 19-years-old we could have a good prospect for the future, big lad as well, 6’ 3” and 12 stone. Would add height to our attack.

One for the future.

redharry - 3/4/2018 15:09

That was an amazing scoreline, can just imagine Yeovil fans leaving the game in a complete daze and wondering if it really happened.
Good for Sam as well.
Apparently all 5 of them were treated for shock. Seriously though, I always look for Yeovil and Exeter results. Used to go to St James Park when I spent some time down there in the late 60's.

;