Sam Surridge

This reporter is a fake. The profile picture is of a different reporter.
Tom Crocker echo also stating 5.5m though

Personally I cant believe it would be 1m so it may prove to be very inaccurate!

Surely this must pave the way for some incomings of significance!!!

Anthony and maybe Saydee could have big parts to play, but I cant believe we wont be bringing in someone as a sign of intent as well

Seriously though if we somehow manage to sell Surridge and bring in Clarke Harris for the same money it's an absolute masterstroke from Hughes.

The only one saying Clarke Harris is the fake reporter. No substance to it whatsoever at this stage unfortunately

5.5m seems to be consistently reported by local and national journos alike. Much as I'd like to develop Sam further, that's too good a deal to turn down.

It’s fantastic money for someone who is now 23, has failed to be a regular starter at any club and failed to find a breakthrough under numerous managers.

He needs a change, he could kick on and prove to be a great deal for Stoke, certainly someone who fits the mould of a “Stoke” player.

Really!.....the lad has scored 21 goals in over 100 games in league 1!.......Clarke Harris scored 31 last season!
He'd be more of a replacement for Danjuma tbh. Tricky little customer – tons of pace. I guess we'd have to look for a like for like replacement for Sam on top of this.

Maybe take both :cool:

If we somehow 'manage' ( hey there .we can't manage !). to sell Surridge....then I hope he f√cking bites us in a big game ...f√cking Elite Complacent Afcb Bingo Rules OK innit eh ?..shove it up yer @rse.!

It’s fantastic money for someone who is now 23, has failed to be a regular starter at any club and failed to find a breakthrough under numerous managers.

He needs a change, he could kick on and prove to be a great deal for Stoke, certainly someone who fits the mould of a “Stoke” player.
What. A big lump?

;