Sam Surridge

Oldham was a great loan spell for him because he was involved. Not sure about a loan to Pompey; would he get games there? As well as Pitman, I can see that they have a few goalscorers in Curtis and Lowe, not sure if they're strikers or not?

Scrimshaw not in the squad for tonight's home game against Dorchester. Your guess is as good as mine ... injured, recalled?

M'Lud, I put this to the court as evidence, Scrimshaw scoring for Poole v Brentwood in the FA Trophy on 13th November. Sorry about photo quality, crap lighting!

Attachments

• Po v Br-51.jpg
    Po v Br-51.jpg
    520.7 KB · Views: 10
I wondered if the game you were taking about was Bournemouth reserves/kids. Seems he wasn't in the squad against Gosport either, so maybe recalled

Get Surridge back....start him in a game.....against say West Ham or Wolves...the boy would be so excited he'll score....nothing to lose when you look at Moussets record or Afobes/Defoe et al....I'm not joking...deadly serious....some gambles work....surely these young guys are at the club for a reason, not just for the benefit of Torquay, Oldham or Yeovil etc.

Scrimshaw not in the squad for tonight's home game against Dorchester. Your guess is as good as mine ... injured, recalled?

There was an u18's home fixture today v Yeovil. Scrimshaw must have played in that as they are dual registered with U 18's fixtures taking priority.

Scored for Poole the game before Gosport, could easily just be end of loan period. Back with club training, passing on experience to other kids, taking a belated Christmas break, before we decide what to do with him for the second half of the season???

edit: what Paul says also makes sense, I shouldn't leave tabs open so long before replying

Shame his premier league debut wasn’t in better circumstances. However, he looks the part and looked up for it, was hoping when we went 3-1 down Eddie would give him some minutes.

Am I right in saying he is only our 3rd youth player to make a premier league appearance after Cargill and Simpson?

Hope we see plenty more of him.

Shame his premier league debut wasn’t in better circumstances. However, he looks the part and looked up for it, was hoping when we went 3-1 down Eddie would give him some minutes.

Am I right in saying he is only our 3rd youth player to make a premier league appearance after Cargill and Simpson?

Hope we see plenty more of him.

And Worthington, I think.

Redknapp, Ings, Vokes?? Probably others I've forgotten or are contentious

Also I think Matt Butcher and Kyle Taylor got minutes late last season, maybe others too

edit: I might be confusing Butcher with Worthington, or maybe they both have

;