Scott Parker

The official reason why Parker left Fulham is clearly not true, they have a mega rich owner who has just built them a new stand and they have spent alot of money since Khan took over, he even tried to buy Wembley so he's not lacking in finance.

Maybe he just didn't get on with Khan or perhaps they didn't fancy him but to leave a club who are rich and far more ambitious than our club is strange especially with the reason given because we have got in loans and frees since we got relegated apart from Pearson (300k) during which time our owner has sold £120m worth of players and we've rightly cut the wage bill by 70%, and that's fine but what he shouldn't do is phucking lie like he did with that statement and say he's hellbent on returning us to PL as he's not. Cashout mate ok we're all forever grateful for the investment but you overpaid off field staff and went for big names and let go our best ever manager because you don't have a clue about football and now your panicking because you didn't build anything, you had the golden ticket and you phucked up. Perhaps Scott just wants less pressure and a nice time on the south coast because it can't be any other reason like more money, more ambition, better players because we don't have that. He's probably getting paid less than all the directors.

Maybe Scott wanted to build and the board just wanted promotion at all costs even if not sustainable?

Makes me laugh when people say EH is posh... he's not posh!! Comes to think of it, I can't think of a posh manager...

Maybe Scott wanted to build and the board just wanted promotion at all costs even if not sustainable?

Not sustainable is putting it lightly because he's gone from a rich club with first season parachute payments and plans to a club getting free's and loans and letting their best player Danjuma go to be replaced by a Lincoln loanee. If that is his motive it's brave and daring and Eddie like but very risky because if he doesn't go up this season it's done unless he's been told to stabilize the club as a Championship club.

Makes me laugh when people say EH is posh... he's not posh!! Comes to think of it, I can't think of a posh manager...

From Swindon way, don't make them posh there. I think us working class southerners from Bournemouth/Poole to Southampton sound the same tbh, yes we may sound like the Queen compared to some phuckwits from heavy over the top accent areas but it's still very easy to distinguish a Southerner whose been to state school and one whose been to a private one. It's when you get to Dorchester area you start noticing the Dorset west twang and the Pompey area you start noticing a more eastern cockney esque influence.

From Swindon way, don't make them posh there. I think us working class southerners from Bournemouth/Poole to Southampton sound the same tbh, yes we may sound like the Queen compared to some phuckwits from heavy over the top accent areeas but it's still very easy to distinguish a Southerner whose been to state school and one whose been to a private one. It's when you get to Dorchester area you start noticing the Dorset west twang and the Pompey area you start noticing a more eastern cockney esque influence.

Apparently I sound like I'm from Bristol.... never lived there.

Now that Robson Kanu bloke is posh. Thought that during the Euros... Can we sign him or is he too posh for us?

Not sustainable is putting it lightly because he's gone from a rich club with first season parachute payments and plans to a club getting free's and loans and letting their best player Danjuma go to be replaced by a Lincoln loanee. If that is his motive it's brave and daring and Eddie like but very risky because if he doesn't go up this season it's done unless he's been told to stabilize the club as a Championship club.
Stabilize as a Championship club.......now you're talking...(y)

Stabilize as a Championship club.......now you're talking...(y)
Fulham fan in peace. Parker played every game with handbrake on, possession for the sake of possession, no incision. Do you guys not already see why you're bottom of the table in terms of attempted shots at goal? Parker was manager during the 2 most boring seasons I've ever witnessed as a Fulham fan. Hope he changes his ways for you.

From Swindon way, don't make them posh there. I think us working class southerners from Bournemouth/Poole to Southampton sound the same tbh, yes we may sound like the Queen compared to some phuckwits from heavy over the top accent areas but it's still very easy to distinguish a Southerner whose been to state school and one whose been to a private one. It's when you get to Dorchester area you start noticing the Dorset west twang and the Pompey area you start noticing a more eastern cockney esque influence.

Spot on with accents. Bournemouth/Poole, always seemed to be a bit different to rest of Dorset - closer to Southampton/Hants mould (which makes sense seeing as relatively recently it did come under Hampshire), than the rural Dorset/west country/toothless simpletons stereotype people from outside the area may hold.

Also notice people from Pompey having somewhat close to cockney accents.

Fulham fan in peace. Parker played every game with handbrake on, possession for the sake of possession, no incision. Do you guys not already see why you're bottom of the table in terms of attempted shots at goal? Parker was manager during the 2 most boring seasons I've ever witnessed as a Fulham fan. Hope he changes his ways for you.

I wouldn't say its been too bad so far, particularly as half the side has been made up of unproven (at this level and in some cases, any level) youth players. Joke game against Norwich aside (and 2nd half v Blackpool last weekend), we've looked like more a team unit than we've witnessed for several seasons now, despite looking weaker on paper. Time will tell.

Still have several key players to return, including 3 centre mids who'd walk into most sides at this level: Lerma, Pearson and Cook. Same with our 2 attacking right backs - Smith and Stacey.

Plus the new signings - left winger Rogers from Man City. and possibly another striker (seeing as we only have 1 at present) and right winger/attacking mid. I would say Cahill, but not sure how much he'd influence our creativity...

So I'd say 10 points from 12 is a great start considering the players that have been unavailable to him.

Last edited:
I'm happy enough with what has happened so far. (Not fussed about Norwich game). Parker is having to create a tasty meal from some fairly basic and limited ingredients. The shopping delivery is starting to arrive with players coming back from bans/injury. He'll have more ingredients to work with. The next few games will give me a better idea as to how he's doing.

;