Scott Parker

If we don't get promoted, it will be because of lack of squad depth, which Parker is not to blame for. Nobody else would be able to start better with the resources we currently have. I'd like to know what the tactical shift after half time was because either it didn't work or the players didn't/weren't able to do as they were instructed. With hindsight, he should have brought Pearson on at half time to sure things up in midfield but 20-20 vision is a marvellous thing.
Stanislas' injury so early tied one arm behind Parker's back as well, in terms of options to change things as the game went on.

For example if you're going to want a Marcondes type sub, it's when it's 2-2 and you've visibly started to run out of ideas. You don't want to have to play that card after 20 minutes.

Really would have been better to keep Stan on the bench and be more careful with him, again hindsight.

If we don't get promoted, it will be because of lack of squad depth, which Parker is not to blame for. Nobody else would be able to start better with the resources we currently have. I'd like to know what the tactical shift after half time was because either it didn't work or the players didn't/weren't able to do as they were instructed. With hindsight, he should have brought Pearson on at half time to sure things up in midfield but 20-20 vision is a marvellous thing.

I’d like to think after the international break bar Lewis Cook we should be back to full strength. None of the remaining injuries are long term (maybe Stanislas?) plus with signings we have made we should be pretty well set up. With the likes of Rossi, Zemura, Kilkenny able to step in if they don’t start

Yeah and use different combinations depending on who we're playing. I don't think we have a better passer than Kilkenny but against a very physical opposition, better to have Lerma there.

It will be interesting to see how much patience the club's board will have with SP once we go our annual disappointing run .
They stuck by EH ,but not JT ,despite both having similar poor runs of results.

It will be interesting to see how much patience the club's board will have with SP once we go our annual disappointing run .

crikey, you suggesting they might lose patience and want to sack him after a poor run, after trying to get him to the club for nearly 2 years and when he’s obviously leading a longer term project that’s only a few months in???

The official reason why Parker left Fulham is clearly not true, they have a mega rich owner who has just built them a new stand and they have spent alot of money since Khan took over, he even tried to buy Wembley so he's not lacking in finance.

Maybe he just didn't get on with Khan or perhaps they didn't fancy him but to leave a club who are rich and far more ambitious than our club is strange especially with the reason given because we have got in loans and frees since we got relegated apart from Pearson (300k) during which time our owner has sold £120m worth of players and we've rightly cut the wage bill by 70%, and that's fine but what he shouldn't do is phucking lie like he did with that statement and say he's hellbent on returning us to PL as he's not. Cashout mate ok we're all forever grateful for the investment but you overpaid off field staff and went for big names and let go our best ever manager because you don't have a clue about football and now your panicking because you didn't build anything, you had the golden ticket and you phucked up. Perhaps Scott just wants less pressure and a nice time on the south coast because it can't be any other reason like more money, more ambition, better players because we don't have that. He's probably getting paid less than all the directors.

The official reason why Parker left Fulham is clearly not true, they have a mega rich owner who has just built them a new stand and they have spent alot of money since Khan took over, he even tried to buy Wembley so he's not lacking in finance.

Maybe he just didn't get on with Khan or perhaps they didn't fancy him but to leave a club who are rich and far more ambitious than our club is strange especially with the reason given because we have got in loans and frees since we got relegated apart from Pearson (300k) during which time our owner has sold £120m worth of players and we've rightly cut the wage bill by 70%, and that's fine but what he shouldn't do is phucking lie like he did with that statement and say he's hellbent on returning us to PL as he's not. Cashout mate ok we're all forever grateful for the investment but you overpaid off field staff and went for big names and let go our best ever manager because you don't have a clue about football and now your panicking because you didn't build anything, you had the golden ticket and you phucked up. Perhaps Scott just wants less pressure and a nice time on the south coast because it can't be any other reason like more money, more ambition, better players because we don't have that. He's probably getting paid less than all the directors.

I’m sorry to say it, but this is drivel. Why post it? It makes me think you’re trolling ... and that I’m therefore a bigger idiot for replying. But seriously: you don’t honestly believe anything you’ve just posted do you? Please?

The thing with JT is we looked awful, and didn't look like we we're gonna get any better.

The thing with JT is we looked awful, and didn't look like we we're gonna get any better.
The team had a good pre-season and start to the league under JT before a stall of performances. Transfer window was closing and players heads were in the wrong place. Two additions to the squad brought in just before the window closed. Left the club in 6th position and that is where we finished. Plain fact is that NB and RH always wanted Parker at the helmand moving the goal post once JT was hired is no way to run a football club. The board must now be watching every game with their fingers crossed as if this season doesn’t work with their chosen one in place, I think their jobs will certainly be in doubt.

Parker talks a lot of sense and to me that implies he's in control of things and knows how he wants to progress along the right lines. I really hope we can get a couple of decent players in during the rest of the window. This, hopefully, will give him the squad he needs to carry out his plans. I think he's a good choice for us.

Parker talks a lot of sense and to me that implies he's in control of things and knows how he wants to progress along the right lines. I really hope we can get a couple of decent players in during the rest of the window. This, hopefully, will give him the squad he needs to carry out his plans. I think he's a good choice for us.
The next time he gives an interview I'll ask you to translate for me.....I've haven't got a clue what the bloke is on about half the time tbh

Any manager that bombs up in Boscombe , gets a sniff of Pine.. and takes up the baton...is coming into a totally Alien World....EH had the advantage of time on Thunderbirds .. why he was Go from the outset...the strings..the jawline..the props..
...visits to Weymouth beach to witness Punch and Judy .."That's the way to Do It " . Savvy Bingo !

Men alive...this brave dingbat from Fulham is on a Hiding to Nothing !

The next time he gives an interview I'll ask you to translate for me.....I've haven't got a clue what the bloke is on about half the time tbh
Despite being partially sighted and also virtually deaf in one ear I can understand him, couldn't do that with JT. Perhaps if he spoke with a Clydesdale or Suffolk Punch accent it would help. ;)

;