Scott Parker

Bit harsh on Woodgate to be fair. Only including league games (regular season). his win % is something like 58%...

All games (league, cup, playoffs) 57%

Inc. boro - not so good....(see below)

Last edited:
That's one of those statements that my knee jerk reaction is that only an idiot would make a snap judgement on a manager's ability based on a bad season ...and I remembered the type of people in control of football clubs.

As we know, media is very fickle. Still a lot of support for Eddie out there though. Feeling by many was afcb would go down sooner or later so don’t judge Eddie on that given 5 years of success in prem

Bit harsh on Woodgate to be fair. Only including league games (regular season). his win % is something like 58%...

All games (league, cup, playoffs) 57%
Actually I should take into account his Boro time too...That'll take him down some!

yikes - something like 35%

SSN

BARNSLEY TALK SCHOPP

Barnsley are in talks with TSV Hartberg boss Markus Schopp as they look to appoint a quick successor to Valerien Ismael as head coach.

Ismael left to join West Brom last week, and Austrian Schopp has now emerged as Barnsley’s preferred candidate to take over at Oakwell.
He would then become a Barnsley Chopp

;