It's bedtime in the Blake household,
Jeff "Your cocoa, sir".
N.B "Thank you Jeff".
Jeff "What clothes shall I lay out for you tomorrow, sir"
N.B. "I'll have the black slacks and a freshly pressed Fred Perry polo shirt"
Jeff "Anything else? Sir"
N.B "Yes, I'll need my best pen and an A.F.C.B. scarf"
Jeff " Will that be the Parker pen? Sir"
N.B. "Chortle, it's because of humour like that, that we keep you on, Jeff ol'boy".
Jeff "Thank you sir, anything else?" : )
Good work on the chortle

The very fabric of the club from the last 10 -12 years has finally been ripped apart and cast aside... This is now officially the start of the new 'post EH' era...

I championed the signing of Parker after Howe left, and we've obviously had our sights set on him since... Am I excited by his arrival... I'm now not sure, after all the faff that has accompanied him coming to DC, but I guess the only thing to do now is to embrace his arrival and the new era and hope that Parker buys into what a great club this is. I hope he is everything the board have obviously seen in him and that we start to feel a bit more positive about the place again...

I am really sad to see Purchy go though... I thought there would have been room for someone with his talent still at the club, especially seeing as Fletch is still mooching around the place...

And, more importantly, team spirit and togetherness

That 2015 team would never have been relegated as toothlessly as their 2020 counterparts
We had massive injuries in 2020.The 2015 didn’t have injuries , if we did we wouldn’t have won the league

;