Scott Parker

is it just me that thinks the afcb media team show us too much stuff that is not really for our ears & eyes? if I was a manager (and that is a fookin big IF) I would not appreciate that camera on me all the time
It will be up to him as to how much time he gives to them. If he didn’t want them there I’ll bet he would say please go away you fine chaps and chapettes. :grinning:

I agree that Eddie, was special and the success was incredible for us all to enjoy. Eddie had great people around him too to allow him to focus on delivering performances on the pitch. This has been highlighted over the past 12 months with the shambolic leadership from the board and total disrespect for these people who along with Eddie got the club that they love to the pinnacle of English football.
New chapter now so let’s hope the identity of our unique club does not get lost.

Not sure your post is entirely correct; putting JT as manager and upgrading purches to assistant precisely played to the idea that the club show respect to those that worked with Eddie to deliver success. Demin thought jt and purches earned that opportunity.

;