Scott Parker

Not just about Woody's interviews. He seemed to have a really good rapport with the players as well. I think also, he came across as confident and open. These are also good qualities in management. Of course, people are not always who they seem to be but I think he was pretty popular amongst the players.

Yeah he certainly seems a funny chap, imagine hes a good character to have around the changing rooms. Black bags under his eyes concerned me a bit, but I guess you can;t have it all.

Yeah he certainly seems a funny chap, imagine hes a good character to have around the changing rooms. Black bags under his eyes concerned me a bit, but I guess you can;t have it all.

A night owl...

I have been very critical of you throughout the season, I feel like the football has been way too predictable at times….

HOWEVER

Take a bow for your tactical changes in the second half today, you won us that game today. Deserves a huge amount of credit for completely changing the flow of that game. Well done Scott!!!

WE ARE GOING UP

I have been very critical of you throughout the season, I feel like the football has been way too predictable at times….

HOWEVER

Take a bow for your tactical changes in the second half today, you won us that game today. Deserves a huge amount of credit for completely changing the flow of that game. Well done Scott!!!

WE ARE GOING UP
Hypocrite. Delighted we got promoted and equally delighted you lost your bet.

Waz, please just ignore your "fans" for this moment, don't let it devolve into squabbling. Your message here is correct even if you've been a bit harsh/overly-assertive/extreme in the past, Parker was spot on with his change tonight, we completely bossed them the second half. Parker has his faults, certainly, particularly in the attacking department, but from his short resume so far and what I've seen of him this season and today, there are few coaches I'd want for a sudden death -esque game like today and the playoffs. Getting the team to be a brick wall and still have some attacking sense beyond long balls (even if we can be predictable at times) is often just what the doctor orders for this type of game and is what he does well.

Let this thread die and let a “real fan “ of Scott Parker someone that’s supported him longer than the second half of this match to start another .

Waz, please just ignore your "fans" for this moment, don't let it devolve into squabbling. Your message here is correct even if you've been a bit harsh/overly-assertive/extreme in the past, Parker was spot on with his change tonight, we completely bossed them the second half. Parker has his faults, certainly, particularly in the attacking department, but from his short resume so far and what I've seen of him this season and today, there are few coaches I'd want for a sudden death -esque game like today and the playoffs. Getting the team to be a brick wall and still have some attacking sense beyond long balls (even if we can be predictable at times) is often just what the doctor orders for this type of game and is what he does well.

Nothing about having 'fans', it's about calling someone out who had bet against us, shown the bet proudly, then called us rubbish.

Even with 45 to go he was willing Forest on.

HOWEVER

WE ARE GOING UP
You've managed to make this night a WIN/win for a lot of people on this board. Thanks for that

;