Scott Parker

Yes that's one of mine but I've also thought of another one so at least two more to get.
Ooh good question. I’ve traveled deep into the recesses of my mind and can only find one other than Feeney and that’s Ivan Golac who played for us and managed Partisan Belgrade. I will keep thinking of that other one all day

Kevin Bond managed in Hong Kong.

Harry Redknapp managed Jordan.

Guessing Scotland doesn’t count as abroad because a few have managed there…

Edited as realised none of the above are European mainland teams!

Ooh good question. I’ve traveled deep into the recesses of my mind and can only find one other than Feeney and that’s Ivan Golac who played for us and managed Partisan Belgrade. I will keep thinking of that other one all day
Yes that's the second one. Golac played nine games for us on loan. One more to get.

Neil Masters is a manager in Norway?

Neil Masters doesn't appear to be the current manager but his Wiki website has him in 2003 at Rygge FK so that makes 4.

The other one of mine was probably alongside Ted MacDougall one of our most illustrious players ever who went on to achieve legend status elsewhere. He left us in 1937 as a 17 year old for £3000 to Man Utd having scored 12 goals in 20 odd games. After the war he went on to play a record number of games for Utd and scored a then record number of goals scoring 5 in a FACup match. Won League Championship and FA cup medals played for England and scored four goals against Northern Ireland.

I am referring to Jack Rowley.

He left Man U to be player manager at Plymouth and along with other clubs he managed Ajax in 1963/64.

It’s interesting how clubs ignore all the glaring evidence of his style of football and relationships with stakeholders and keep appointing him.
When all is said and done, Parker was employed by Demin to do one thing last season: get promoted. He / we did it and Demin was able to sell the club for 100m off the back of that.

There will be desperate Championship club owners coming Parker's way in future who won't care about dull football, fall outs and media comments, if he gets them that promotion.

;