Season tickets

Got a reply a few days after filling in the form. Contains a link to a youtube video about adding friends and family.

Added those required, followed the rest of the instructions and ordered the season tickets.

All a bit too easy to be honest!

Got a reply a few days after filling in the form. Contains a link to a youtube video about adding friends and family.

Added those required, followed the rest of the instructions and ordered the season tickets.

All a bit too easy to be honest!

Just remember to do it all whilst logged into one account! Switch it and it’s all confused. I could only buy our two season tickets on one online account and not the other online account. :)

I managed to renew mine but as I have the whole families season tickets registered to my email address I cannot do any more.
I have a very similar issue. I manage a few tickets for a group including special needs supporters. I have set up one account and bought their ticket, plus the PA ticket and was given the option of using the credit from last year as part payment. All good. I then managed to add all the others as friends and family using their supporter number, I can also go through the process and buy the additional tickets, however their is no option to use their credit, and I cant go in to their individual accounts as they all had the same email address (used on the first account)

I managed to renew mine but as I have the whole families season tickets registered to my email address I cannot do any more. They simply don't seem to want to answer the enquiry form
They told me you have to give seperate e mail adress if you want credit for season tickets for each person this after telling me to add on friends and family

They told me you have to give seperate e mail adress if you want credit for season tickets for each person this after telling me to add on friends and family

I've added them in as my friends and family, I can still delete them, but there doesn't seen any way I can get to their records. I looked at creating a new account but can't see anything on the form you submit looking for a customer number. What did they tell you to do?

I've added them in as my friends and family, I can still delete them, but there doesn't seen any way I can get to their records. I looked at creating a new account but can't see anything on the form you submit looking for a customer number. What did they tell you to do?

I set my better half up as a new account, its quite clear you get a new supporter number and there is nowhere to "claim your credit"/cross reference your other number.

It appears somewhat shambolic

You can't see their points if they are on your friends and family I believe,I was told to create new emails for season ticket holders if you wanted to get the credit off their ticket,as can't do it on one email account

Is there anything missing if you follow these instruction?

To purchase your season ticket online, please follow these steps:

1. Click to the ticketing website
  2. Select the account menu in the top right hand corner
  3. Follow the prompts for returning users to access your account. Please note, tutorial videos have been provided
  4. Once you have accessed your account, please select the “reservations” tab on the right hand side of the “My Account” page
  5. Within the reservations page, you will see your season ticket, and the season tickets of your friends and family. Following supporter feedback, season ticket holders are now able to renew the season tickets of friends and family members in the same transaction
  6. Select the season tickets you would like to renew and add to basket
  7. Follow the on-screen prompts to conclude your purchase

Is there anything missing if you follow these instruction?

To purchase your season ticket online, please follow these steps:

1. Click to the ticketing website
  2. Select the account menu in the top right hand corner
  3. Follow the prompts for returning users to access your account. Please note, tutorial videos have been provided
  4. Once you have accessed your account, please select the “reservations” tab on the right hand side of the “My Account” page
  5. Within the reservations page, you will see your season ticket, and the season tickets of your friends and family. Following supporter feedback, season ticket holders are now able to renew the season tickets of friends and family members in the same transaction
  6. Select the season tickets you would like to renew and add to basket
  7. Follow the on-screen prompts to conclude your purchase

Yes. If you select the option to use your credit balance and choose to pay by instalments the Proceed to Payment button greys out. So, if buying online, you have to pay upfront if you want to take advantage of the credit from last season’s missed matches.

That clearly isn’t what was supposed to happen from the information and FAQs on the website, but it is how they have set up the screens. Typically tinpot.

Yes. If you select the option to use your credit balance and choose to pay by instalments the Proceed to Payment button greys out. So, if buying online, you have to pay upfront if you want to take advantage of the credit from last season’s missed matches.

That clearly isn’t what was supposed to happen from the information and FAQs on the website, but it is how they have set up the screens. Typically tinpot.

It says if you carried the money over to the new season it would be taken out in the second instalment.

So from what you say it will not be possible to do this online with the three stage payments?

That clearly isn’t what was supposed to happen from the information and FAQs on the website, but it is how they have set up the screens. Typically tinpot.[/QUOTE]

Interesting. I wanted to pay by instalments and assumed my credit would be taken out in the second payment. It didnt happen and the whole cost was taken in one go which has slightly financially embarrassed me. Thought I must have done something wrong

Managed to renew mine today with little fuss. I usually sort for another of the family too, but rather than renewal they need to go for deferral to 21/22, so they had to fill out the enquiry form.
Will be monitoring peoples response times on here

I have had this:

Regarding your enquiry, if you are looking at applying credit gained from the 2019/20 season for your friends and family linked to your account, you will need to purchase the season tickets individually on their separate accounts.

To do this, each member of your community will need to have a separate email on their account. If you all share the same email and are looking to add an individual email to each account you will need to provide us the email address, the name of the supporter and an address for the supporter you are looking to change. We will then send you an email which will include their username and password so you can access their account.

If you are looking at paying via the instalment plan, then the credit on the accounts will not be used until the second payment is taken out of your bank account. So you will need to pay the first 40% of their season ticket up front, once the second payment is scheduled to come out, the credit will be deducted from this payment leaving only a small amount to pay from your bank.

I have had this:

Regarding your enquiry, if you are looking at applying credit gained from the 2019/20 season for your friends and family linked to your account, you will need to purchase the season tickets individually on their separate accounts.

To do this, each member of your community will need to have a separate email on their account. If you all share the same email and are looking to add an individual email to each account you will need to provide us the email address, the name of the supporter and an address for the supporter you are looking to change. We will then send you an email which will include their username and password so you can access their account.

If you are looking at paying via the instalment plan, then the credit on the accounts will not be used until the second payment is taken out of your bank account. So you will need to pay the first 40% of their season ticket up front, once the second payment is scheduled to come out, the credit will be deducted from this payment leaving only a small amount to pay from your bank.

That last para is mentioned on the renewal bit on COWS, re credit for the last 5 games of the season just ended.

But from some comments it seems the whole seasons money has been taken from some as the credit bit greys out.

;