Season tickets

Pretty sure I read that you can only suspend your season ticket until next season for COVID reasons and proof would need to be provided to the club

These are two boxes relating to it on form.

Seat relocation for medical/accessibility reasons

Season ticket deferral as I am shielding

Pretty sure I read that you can only suspend your season ticket until next season for COVID reasons and proof would need to be provided to the club
Interesting to see what proof is required. Guidance on shielding has been changing, as does duration of validity.
Our scenario is nothing like BTK(and I wish you well Billy) but the ST holder in my family had no intention of attending a game until a couple of months after xmas at earliest

Yes. If you select the option to use your credit balance and choose to pay by instalments the Proceed to Payment button greys out. So, if buying online, you have to pay upfront if you want to take advantage of the credit from last season’s missed matches.

That clearly isn’t what was supposed to happen from the information and FAQs on the website, but it is how they have set up the screens. Typically tinpot.

Interesting. I wanted to pay by instalments and assumed my credit would be taken out in the second payment. It didnt happen and the whole cost was taken in one go which has slightly financially embarrassed me. Thought I must have done something wrong[/QUOTE]
I renewed mine and selected the instalments plan - it has just come out as the first instalment , not the whole lot , so I’m hopeful that my credit will be applied correctly on the second instalment .

Member of my family completed that enquiry form but us yet to hear back
I'm assuming they will ask for reasons , but on careful grounds of medical confidentiality etc. A cynic could say someone would claim to defer, just because they dont want to watch Championship football but retain their seat in hope we go straight back up. Or, financially hit by covid issues , its a struggle so they choose to take a year off
Also add in the complication if the ST is one that is historically 'shared ' among family members, guidance in ballots and returning fans us quite clear that is not allowed
Either way its difficult for everyone, with no easy answer, just hope the club are sympathetic

My brother and I share an ST for financial and work/shift rotor reasons and always attend half a season’s games each .
The new ballot match guidelines say only the person whose name is on the ST will be able to use it and the strictest sanctions will be applied if anyone is found trying to get round it .
I had that in an email reply to a query regarding this .
I presume that means picture ID for everyone .....
That will seriously piss my brother off !
Down to COVID regulations ....

Interesting to see what proof is required. Guidance on shielding has been changing, as does duration of validity.
Our scenario is nothing like BTK(and I wish you well Billy) but the ST holder in my family had no intention of attending a game until a couple of months after xmas at earliest

Thanks Gary.

Tried calling TO just now and did option 1 to be told they are closed.

Anyone had any luck getting through?
Billy i have tried a couple of times after recieving a "helpful"? e mail giving a number to call from today But get the "we are closed message :( confusing !! I did call the clubshop the helpful lady said "call the ticket office" i explained my problem she said they maybe at lunch ??? At 10.30am ?? :)

Billy i have tried a couple of times after recieving a "helpful"? e mail giving a number to call from today But get the "we are closed message :( confusing !! I did call the clubshop the helpful lady said "call the ticket office" i explained my problem she said they maybe at lunch ??? At 10.30am ?? :)

I also spoke to a lady in the club shop and she said they are open, don’t know why the phone isn’t working.

Then requested if she could ask them in the TO why it says closed.

She said there is long queue at the moment but will try and have a word with them when it is quieter.

Had an email this morning reminding about renew ST.

I appreciate the TO is very busy today, but if you are going to put up a phone number to ring, at least have a better message than we are now closed. I tried again just now, same message.

In addition, from today, Wednesday 12th August, we will be opening our phone lines so that any supporters who are struggling with the process can speak to a member of our ticketing team for advice. For assistance, please call 0344 576 1910 (option 1).

Our enquiry form remains available by clicking here. Due to the condensed renewal period in place this season we expect the phone lines to be extremely busy on Wednesday 12th and we would like to reiterate that supporters can utilise the entire renewal window.

I did mine online and it was actually pretty straight forward. Just check the box to take the credit off the price. Mine was £405ish for the NS.

Can you actually go into the club shop and physically renew your season ticket now ?

When I spoke to the lady in the shop on the phone she said there was a long queue down the side of the shop.

So I imagine they are using the main ticket office with people outside.

Not sure if that means you can renew or they are giving advice how to do it online.

The wording is not very clear.

When I spoke to the lady in the shop on the phone she said there was a long queue down the side of the shop.

So I imagine they are using the main ticket office with people outside.

Not sure if that means you can renew or they are giving advice how to do it online.

The wording is not very clear.
They help you set up an account,if you don't have one,or if you need to put someone on your friends and family list on a seperate account,as this is the only way to get their credit taken off their season ticket,as you can only do one credit transaction on one account.

They help you set up an account,if you don't have one,or if you need to put someone on your friends and family list on a seperate account,as this is the only way to get their credit taken off their season ticket,as you can only do one credit transaction on one account.

Can you actually renew your ST over there?

Or is it just advice on how to do it online?

Is it the TO in the shop or the one outside?

;