Season tickets

Just renewed and got confirmation:

"The payment for your order no. 11*5 dated 06 August 2020 has been processed. "

Does this mean eleven hundred ST sales so far?

Seems low.

This could be a good time for those who haven't got to snap one up if people are voting with their feet.

Seems low.

This could be a good time for those who haven't got to snap one up if people are voting with their feet.

Still can't gain access to my account, even after 'successfully' changing my password!

If it DOES mean (as KBG suggests) that only 1100 renewed so far..... it'll just mean that the system/process won't allow the other 5900 of us poor buggers to do theirs!!!

Seems low.

I don't think so, I done mine last night and my number is closer to 2000

Still can't gain access to my account, even after 'successfully' changing my password!

If it DOES mean (as KBG suggests) that only 1100 renewed so far..... it'll just mean that the system/process won't allow the other 5900 of us poor buggers to do theirs!!!
I was able to do mine, but couldn't do my childs.

Just been talking to my mate on the phone and he is thinking of going over to the club to renew his ST on Wednesday.

Normally we have a form to fill in from the club, so he wondered if you can just go to ticket office and pay by C C?

Saw this on the updated ST renewal Q & A on COWS.

“From Wednesday 12th August the ticketing team will be available by phone and in person at the ticket counter to assist with enquiries regarding online sales.”

So does this mean you can’t actually renew at the TO but they will help you with more information to do it online? Or is it just the way it’s worded?

“From Wednesday 12th August the ticketing team will be available by phone and in person at the ticket counter to assist with enquiries regarding online sales.”

So does this mean you can’t actually renew at the TO but they will help you with more information to do it online? Or is it just the way it’s worded?

No idea Billy, I was wondering the very same thing, it's certainly isn't crystal clear!

Just been talking to my mate on the phone and he is thinking of going over to the club to renew his ST on Wednesday.

Normally we have a form to fill in from the club, so he wondered if you can just go to ticket office and pay by C C?

Saw this on the updated ST renewal Q & A on COWS.

Perhaps the answer is go down there on the 12th and ask that question first. :)

Seems low.

Fella I know ,who doesn't have a ST, phoned the club to inquire about buying one, and was told the club are not releasing any new season tickets.

Have any of you on here renewed if you were on the Shielding list?

The reason I ask is this part on the COWS renewing ST section below.

Are they guaranteeing to keep your seat for this season If the COVID situation changes, even if you don’t renew this season before the deadline, but take up the renew and deposit for 21-22.

I wonder if anyone had this clarified by the club?

Shielding due to COVID-19 related medical conditions

Any supporter who is unable to renew their Season Ticket due to COVID-19 related medical circumstances will have the option of reserving their seat for the 2021/22 season. To do so, the Club will require a 10% deposit which will be credited against the supporter’s 2021/22 renewal.

To apply for this option, please complete this form and select the option for shielding.

If a shielding supporter’s circumstances should change during the 2020/21 season and they are able to return to games, they should contact the ticket office at that point.

Well my mate who sits next to me has tried and failed on the online renewal system for over an hour decided to drive over to the ground only to find there’s no one in the ticket office and the shop girls said they can’t deal with it as they are not geared up to do it,so it’s dead lock ?

Have any of you on here renewed if you were on the Shielding list?

The reason I ask is this part on the COWS renewing ST section below.

Are they guaranteeing to keep your seat for this season If the COVID situation changes, even if you don’t renew this season before the deadline, but take up the renew and deposit for 21-22.

I wonder if anyone had this clarified by the club?

Shielding due to COVID-19 related medical conditions

Any supporter who is unable to renew their Season Ticket due to COVID-19 related medical circumstances will have the option of reserving their seat for the 2021/22 season. To do so, the Club will require a 10% deposit which will be credited against the supporter’s 2021/22 renewal.

To apply for this option, please complete this form and select the option for shielding.

If a shielding supporter’s circumstances should change during the 2020/21 season and they are able to return to games, they should contact the ticket office at that point.
Member of my family completed that enquiry form but us yet to hear back
I'm assuming they will ask for reasons , but on careful grounds of medical confidentiality etc. A cynic could say someone would claim to defer, just because they dont want to watch Championship football but retain their seat in hope we go straight back up. Or, financially hit by covid issues , its a struggle so they choose to take a year off
Also add in the complication if the ST is one that is historically 'shared ' among family members, guidance in ballots and returning fans us quite clear that is not allowed
Either way its difficult for everyone, with no easy answer, just hope the club are sympathetic

Well my mate who sits next to me has tried and failed on the online renewal system for over an hour decided to drive over to the ground only to find there’s no one in the ticket office and the shop girls said they can’t deal with it as they are not geared up to do it,so it’s dead lock ?

From Wednesday 12th August the ticketing team will be available by phone and in person at the ticket counter to assist with enquiries regarding online sales.

https://www.afcb.co.uk/news/tickets/season-tickets-2021-faqs/

Member of my family completed that enquiry form but us yet to hear back
I'm assuming they will ask for reasons , but on careful grounds of medical confidentiality etc. A cynic could say someone would claim to defer, just because they dont want to watch Championship football but retain their seat in hope we go straight back up. Or, financially hit by covid issues , its a struggle so they choose to take a year off
Also add in the complication if the ST is one that is historically 'shared ' among family members, guidance in ballots and returning fans us quite clear that is not allowed
Either way its difficult for everyone, with no easy answer, just hope the club are sympathetic

Hi Gary thanks for the reply.

I am still under the hospital and have to have medical treatment every month which hopefully will finish in October, which will be a year.

What concerns me if I don’t renew this season I would lose my usual seat with my mate and people we have got to know over the years since the stadium opened.

But it could be when you can’t go they will sell your seat on a match by match basis, rather than a one year only ST.

So when or if you are able to return this season you can resume your usual place.

I will try contact the TO tomorrow or next day and get some clarification.

Hi Gary thanks for the reply.

I am still under the hospital and have to have medical treatment every month which hopefully will finish in October, which will be a year.

What concerns me if I don’t renew this season I would lose my usual seat with my mate and people we have got to know over the years since the stadium opened.

But it could be when you can’t go they will sell your seat on a match by match basis, rather than a one year only ST.

So when or if you are able to return this season you can resume your usual place.

I will try contact the TO tomorrow or next day and get some clarification.
Pretty sure I read that you can only suspend your season ticket until next season for COVID reasons and proof would need to be provided to the club

;