Sheff utd - The Verdict.

AlGard

UTC Legend
It looked promising right up until 5 minutes before half time.

Now here is the bit you are not going to like.

Our rolling around, going to ground added time for them to score.
We were shocking with our so called game management.

The rolling around was a shame to watch.

How the hell Sheff Utd are in the top 5. Bang average with muscle that would turn Phillip Schofield's eyes.

2nd half, out muscled again. Lack of movement and creativity.

Not saying we played bad by any stretch, but some of out tactics are embarrassing.

A little break and maybe another player or two back.
We need the rest.

I don’t think we rolled around that much tbh, maybe on a rewatch it’ll stand out more. I thought Sheffield were excellent tbh, much better than I expected them to be- but still beatable. We had a few clear cut openings that we did nothing with.

Reminded me of the Newcastle game, great first twenty then ran out of steam and couldn’t change it.

We keep talking about having the greatest squad we have ever had but watching Gosling, Stanislas, Surman and Franno giving it away constantly I was thinking.... really? I know Lerma and Brooks would add to that team but the greatest squad we have had should be better than that last 70 mins

Yeah, fair do's to them they just run all over you and pump high balls into the box and the pressure usually tells for them in the end.

Reminded me of the Newcastle game, great first twenty then ran out of steam and couldn’t change it.

We keep talking about having the greatest squad we have ever had but watching Gosling, Stanislas, Surman and Franno giving it away constantly I was thinking.... really? I know Lerma and Brooks would add to that team but the greatest squad we have had should be better than that last 70 mins
Thats the problem Neil. Games like this where the points are there for the taking, we gift them back. As you say Newcastle was the same. Actually it was worse.

Yet again, too little fight. We are so far off, any of the previous four seasons, with that critical ingredient of desire.

I am back in the 70/30 going down likely scenario.

A win today, and I reckon we would have made a massive stride to safety. Massive opportunity missed. So pissed off.

It looked promising right up until 5 minutes before half time.

Now here is the bit you are not going to like.

Our rolling around, going to ground added time for them to score.
We were shocking with our so called game management.

The rolling around was a shame to watch.

How the hell Sheff Utd are in the top 5. Bang average with muscle that would turn Phillip Schofield's eyes.

2nd half, out muscled again. Lack of movement and creativity.

Not saying we played bad by any stretch, but some of out tactics are embarrassing.

A little break and maybe another player or two back.
We need the rest.
Now here’s the bit you’re not going to like.
Is that everyone on this forum?
I don’t like the rolling around.
Can you give an accurate percentage please, Lol.

;