Sheff utd - The Verdict.

I watched the game on BTsport, it seemed to be the Sheffield love in, and that pundit had us relegated.
The best thing about being in a relegation fight is that the pundits have stopped patting us on the head.....

Sheffield Utd will have to put up with the patronising morons now..... although they do seem desparate for any praise they can get judging by their forum .....god forbid we ever have one of those 'what other fans think of us ' threads.....Jesus wept.....it's pathetic.

Btw sh1tting in a bag and holding it against you for warmth is a thing up north apparently!.....each to their own I suppose....I think I'd rather just turn the heating on tbh.

Why would they care what other fans think of them anyway?..... they're where they are on merit ...a decent hardworking team with more than a bit of quality..
Incidentally I'd no Idea we had so many Evangelists (copyright N Dawson) on here ;).....I love the fact that we have a shithouse side to out game....I couldn't care less what other fans think about us ....I don't want us to be liked.....I don't want to hear pundits fawning over us with the 'arent little old Bournemouth doing well' cr@p...makes me want to vomit...I'm fine with other fans and pundits hating us tbh.

A bit over dramatic to say it's wasted, they've been injured... Danjuma was still in Qatar last week receiving treatment.
Well at the minute, we have spend £25m on 10 games between them although I suppose we all have our own definitions.

Yes I know Kelly got crooked by Arter, but the only game he’s played all season was against Burton in the cup?! He’s been on the bench about 4 times since on random occasions so must keep picking up little knocks?

However I think getting Danjuma fit and playing is more important to add some much needed spark into our attack!

I didn’t know he was in Dubai so thanks for sharing - anyone heard how long until he’s back for?

The worry with King is that, through necessity, we've found a good set-up with the three central players, with Billing and Gosling getting further forward. Are we now going to just return to the 4411 with King behind Wilson? If King is starting games it needs to be instead of either of the Wilsons IMO.
King starts in front of Harry Wilson everyday of the week for me. Apart from a few good moments here and there, he doesn’t offer enough across 90 mins for me.

Although not many players are currently!

King starts in front of Harry Wilson everyday of the week for me. Apart from a few good moments here and there, he doesn’t offer enough across 90 mins for me.

Although not many players are currently!
Harry Wilson gets a bit more stick than is justified but the one thing with playing King out wide is that he pins the opposition full back in his own half. As Harry doesn’t have the pace, left backs can happily bomb forward knowing we aren’t going to counter quickly

And here is another thing I don't like.
And if you don't believe me watch the games again.

Callum in the refs face within the first 10 minutes.
I can't lip read, but it always seems to be an angry comment.

Yeah, that's started to annoy me too. He then gives away needless fouls and doesn't tread the right line between being physical and fouling. IMO King does this better. Along with the repeated offsides, it gives the opposition an easy way out.

Something he needs to work on for sure as he used to do it better.

Interesting stat, Callum has made 38 fouls to Lerma's 28 in the PL this season. He is also the 2nd most offside player in the PL, behind Chris Wood.

;