Southampton v AFC Bournemouth

Just got back, I'm incensed that was an absolutely disgusting performance and what a surprise we bottled it in emphatic fashion when all the pressure was on them but it looked like it was on us.

Let's start with the two gifted goals we gave them thanks to third world defending from Steve Cook and Gosling, bottlers. Then there was the rest of the match where we as usual just gave passed the ball to them for about 80 mins and even tried to give them a 3rd to wrap it up when they missed two one on ones and open goal. I want a formal apology from EH and the players for this and a refund would be nice. They wanted it more, we looked like couldn't be bothered even though we could still go down. That is why Steve Cook will not play for a big club because he has those suicidal moments and that is why your manager of us Eddie because you've failed to motivate the players in a big game. Tried bit harder last 5, Fraser and Ake looked our most attacking threats which said alot about our attack. Daniels and Francis should not be starting games anymore.

But the fact is for the last 30 minutes they were cacking themselves and sitting back and yet we still bottled it and tried to give them a third and offered nothing. One good performance all season against Chelsea. Phucking disgusting, and if lose Ake or L.Cook and don't bring in some quality we are going down for sure next season. So go and beat Swansea now you sh#thouse 40k a week players and help keep our neighbours in the league and most importantly us even though we shouldn't even be in this phookin position but we are because you couldn't be bothered to perform last few matches and have 1 win in 11 here we are needing a win against Swansea or hoping Huddersfield lose their last 3. C##NTS.

I will say well done to the fans today though made alot of noise even though these fairies let us down.

We get too much talk the talk from our players in the Echo. This week about wanting to be the best team on the South coast.

Then we get another saying they are eager to see off Saints to guarantee our safety.

What we want to see and not hear, is our players doing more of walk the walk.

Just got back, I'm incensed that was an absolutely disgusting performance and what a surprise we bottled it in emphatic fashion when all the pressure was on them but it looked like it was on us.

Let's start with the two gifted goals we gave them thanks to third world defending from Steve Cook and Gosling, bottlers. Then there was the rest of the match where we as usual just gave passed the ball to them for about 80 mins and even tried to give them a 3rd to wrap it up when they missed two one on ones and open goal. I want a formal apology from EH and the players for this and a refund would be nice. They wanted it more, we looked like couldn't be bothered even though we could still go down. That is why Steve Cook will not play for a big club because he has those suicidal moments and that is why your manager of us Eddie because you've failed to motivate the players in a big game. Tried bit harder last 5, Fraser and Ake looked our most attacking threats which said alot about our attack. Daniels and Francis should not be starting games anymore.

But the fact is for the last 30 minutes they were cacking themselves and sitting back and yet we still bottled it and tried to give them a third and offered nothing. One good performance all season against Chelsea. Phucking disgusting, and if lose Ake or L.Cook and don't bring in some quality we are going down for sure next season. So go and beat Swansea now you sh#thouse 40k a week players and help keep our neighbours in the league and most importantly us even though we shouldn't even be in this phookin position but we are because you couldn't be bothered to perform last few matches and have 1 win in 11 here we are needing a win against Swansea or hoping Huddersfield lose their last 3. C##NTS.

I will say well done to the fans today though made alot of noise even though these fairies let us down.

A great post. I could add a lot more.
Next season we are gone.

A great post. I could add a lot more.
Next season we are gone.

It's going to be tough. Called it out the last 3-4 transfer windows that we haven't done enough. People dismissed it as it was enough to get us through.

Now we are in a position where a large chunk of our team need upgrading, replacing or at the very least competition, and I'm not talking of the Brad Smith variety.

Unfortunately the changes needed are many which has the additional problem of too much change at once.

Wow, I appear to be definitely in the minority in thinking we have played a lot worse than that this season. Not happy about the performance but not as down as many of you seem.

Fans are always quick to label the most recent defeat as the worst ever but in this case I'd challenge you to think up a worse performance this season or indeed in our life in the Premier League.

That result might have given Saints a lifeline and in a way that might please some of our players who have said they don’t want to see them go down.

Now will we go and beat Swansea?

Fans are always quick to label the most recent defeat as the worst ever but in this case I'd challenge you to think up a worse performance this season or indeed in our life in the Premier League.

Away to Huddersfield
Away to Liverpool
Away to Arsenal

And, imho the worst in our life in the Premier League, away to Norwich in season 1

Mistake after mistake after mistake.
These so called ‘professionals’ are basically ordinary people who kick a football better than the rest of us, and are paid ridiculous sums. They are financially set for life, and are barely 30 years old.
What do they do all week? Look forward to a really hard training session....in Dubai or Portugal.?
It’s time to repay the supporters for their support, get your heads down, concentrate and play the way you used to do.
Today was a disgrace, and is not about the way the Scummers played, it’s about your own capitulation.
In over 20 years of support, today was one of the worst displays of incompetence I have seen.
Next week...Les Fogginwin

Can't recall a worse performance in the PL. There was no passion. Players pointing and shrugging at each other. No movement. No plan. No leaders. 3 strikers playing as part of an entirely separate team. Error after error. Shocking doesn't get anywhere near it, maybe abject. 4 - 1 would have been a fair result.
What the feck have the players and management team been doing for the last ten days then ? What is the issue - confidence, crap tactics , no team spirit anymore ? Or a bit of all of it ?

Quite right, loads of us have said it, but Al chooses to ignore that fact. We have been really poor a lot this season, with some late goals masking the problem.

Spot on, a few very good performances, Chelsea, Arsenal, second half at Newcastle ect, but many many poor games in which we either came alight after we were a goal down ( "sh*t we better start attacting now" ) or manage to get something with a late goal.

When was the last game in which we were defensively sound ? Why do we have to chase so many game ? There is an art in defending, why after three years are we still making stupid amature mistakes.

At half time the clock was against Saints, we could have sat back and with two lines of four, held them off and attack on the break...but no, lets charge forward leaving the door wide open for them to walk it in.......
I hope this is a wateshed and things have be noted......Eddie what ever you thought you told them do today, the players are either incapable of achieving it or they are just not good enough......

;