Southampton v AFC Bournemouth

Over 24 hrs later and I can honestly say as one of the many posters on here that have supported AFCB since childhood I can honestly not remember being SO F**KED OFF !! with the team ..not the running of the club or the management ,there's been much worse in the past ,but the capitulation yesterday by the players ... Consign "together anything is possible" too the dustbin .

Being on the vitals echo chamber probably doesn't help either .

Just seen it on MOTD Fraser's shot at the end was unlucky not go in - great save. Like Shearer said though, awful defending....but that's the risk in our style with ageing job-done players in some positions. So it boils down to naive tactics in this league ..60 goals conceded.
But then, if that shot went in - 90% reduction in these negative posts!!!
My take is- DUBAI , NO NO NO NO NEVER AGAIN!!!! It does not work! And a false sense of security generated by the hype around Lewis Cook - not his fault though! He is a great addition but too much expected from a young player in his first serious season here! 3 new defenders needed and Defoe to the coaching side where he would be of some use!

Every PL club goes to Dubai every winter without fail, I can't see it changing.

Quite true - and there were other incidents as well. I haven't seen it, although there is a lot to pour through, but has anyone mentioned how Asmir saved our bacon a few times to keep us in it?

Spot on again. I could take a battling 2-1 defeat. But had we played like how we did against Spurs we would have got a result.

What we got was a performance only second to Huddersfield away

;