Steve Cook

Oh dear poor old Cooky got a right bashing after last night's show. Go to 13 minutesView attachment 8861

The guy's an idiot. I don't remember them getting done with loads of balls over the top. The goals were two longshots that weren't closed down by midfield, a free kick and a flick from a worked cross.

Devastating blow to be called Boringmouth by a fully grown man though, I expect the shine has been taken off their victory too after this guy called them Jester City.

The guy's an idiot. I don't remember them getting done with loads of balls over the top. The goals were two longshots that weren't closed down by midfield, a free kick and a flick from a worked cross.

Devastating blow to be called Boringmouth by a fully grown man though, I expect the shine has been taken off their victory too after this guy called them Jester City.
He has silly nicknames for a few clubs. His rating for Cook was not so much for balls over the top and the goals but his lack of pace, an ongoing issue with Cook.

Th
He has silly nicknames for a few clubs. His rating for Cook was not so much for balls over the top and the goals but his lack of pace, an ongoing issue with Cook.
That's what they call us in the North, more than just him use the term, not sure if it's because they can't spell or we really are boring, Wilson was also known as Cheat Wilson when he played for us.

I wonder what the chances are of us getting Steve Cook back ?

His battling qualities and never-say-die attitude are just what we need right now. Who knows, it could turn out to be Cookie's Finest Hour ?

I wonder what the chances are of us getting Steve Cook back ?

His battling qualities and never-say-die attitude are just what we need right now. Who knows, it could turn out to be Cookie's Finest Hour ?
I think we have the answer in Stephens and Mepham, we do however need a goalkeeper,two full backs, two midfielders and two strikers.
And move on the championship players who are holding us back like most of our squad!

;