Steve Cook

An incredible return. Must be captain when he’s fit from now on. And to think I was all for resting him until next season !!!
:sorry:
A legendary comeback.

Tremendous performance today especially after the physical problems he has endured in recent weeks.

Great day out,Cookie was immense and Ake.Fans were in good voice and to complete the day I bumped into Table and his good lady

On a day like today....it leads one to think that this Table Good Lady....must be Damned Good ! and of course the Table himself!
Seriously ...great supporters along with the famed R.Trent.
Never met any of them but you can sort of 'feel' the quality from afar!

Did anyone else think that Nathan Ake should play at left back more as we looked very solid.
Watford supporters enjoyed his loan time with them and he played left back I believe. Don't know why they played him there. Maybe Mark who posts on here can throw some light on it. Not sure if he didn't go to them as a defensive midfielder and they just stuck him in defence because of injuries.

Watford supporters enjoyed his loan time with them and he played left back I believe. Don't know why they played him there. Maybe Mark who posts on here can throw some light on it. Not sure if he didn't go to them as a defensive midfielder and they just stuck him in defence because of injuries.
Even playing him in defensive midfield would be useful... we could move Lerma further forward too, it could be useful having a combative and aggressive midfielder pressing whilst having a calm head like Nathan Ake sweeping up... we would be a real unit, especially if we can keep the fab4 and Lewis Cook comes back into the picture.

Ake is just so bloody versatile ...awesome player .
What a comeback by Cookie ,He was well up for it . The defensive lineup looked great today ,will need a better test then sh*tty Brighton though .

Or just replace “Hey Jude” with “Steve Cook”.

Until Cook has a chant we, as fans, are worthless.

C is for Cookie is too creative for the normies unfortunately, no one ever joins in with it.

The problem with him at left back is he isn't very quick, he got skinned a couple of times yesterday and had to take a yellow card early doors when someone went past him. Against teams with faster players they'd breeze past him.

The problem with him at left back is he isn't very quick, he got skinned a couple of times yesterday and had to take a yellow card early doors when someone went past him. Against teams with faster players they'd breeze past him.
I’ve always thought he was deceptively quick. Very impressed with him yesterday (missed the yellow card) and think that so long as Cookie stays fit, that’s where he’ll be for the rest of the season.

I’ve always thought he was deceptively quick. Very impressed with him yesterday (missed the yellow card) and think that so long as Cookie stays fit, that’s where he’ll be for the rest of the season.

There was nothing deceptive about it yesterday, he was slower than nearly everyone that ran at him. Someone like Fraser would have him on toast. If he's left back against Spurs, you'll see if they play Moura out wide.

There was nothing deceptive about it yesterday, he was slower than nearly everyone that ran at him. Someone like Fraser would have him on toast. If he's left back against Spurs, you'll see if they play Moura out wide.
Yet he was quick enough going forward, go figure. As to spurs, we can play whoever we want at full back, Moura will be quicker than them. The bloke’s absolutely rapid!

;