Steve Cook

Why don’t you just take it at face value until we hear otherwise instead of labelling it ‘clearly bs’

Not so long ago he had a bad groin infection from an injury, nothing to say he isn’t under the care of a specific surgeon or consultant here in the UK, or has been advised to fly or some other reason.
Because it’s the close season. And speculation is the name of the game!

solved

CHERRIES trio Arnaut Danjuma, Asmir Begovic and Steve Cook have not travelled with the rest of the squad for their pre-season tour in Spain due to minor injuries, the Daily Echo understands.

Why don’t you just take it at face value until we hear otherwise instead of labelling it ‘clearly bs’

Not so long ago he had a bad groin infection from an injury, nothing to say he isn’t under the care of a specific surgeon or consultant here in the UK, or has been advised to fly or some other reason. It could also be personal reasons
Wouldn't that be such a simple thing for the club to release in a statement? Or is it none of our business.

You seriously buy that? The two players who have been heavily linked with moves happen to have picked up minor injuries… I tell you, along with Callum Wilson’s minor injury that prevented him from going to Portugal last year that is quite a coincidence wouldn’t you say?
Not saying I do, or I don't... Just sharing a link and adding to the mystery...

Pretty sure this speculation is wide of the mark. My barber's wife's best friend knows someone in Canford Cliffs who has inside info that it is more sinister than that, and involves Blakes's Russian partner and Maxim's wife, both of whom have KGB connections. Apparently MI5/MI6 have been trying to lure our three absent stars into a honey trap involving some other Russian women, who have defected, because there has been a rumour that Vladimir Putin is a secret Cherries fan despite not being on good terms with Maxim and wants a way to oust Maxim and take control of AFCB. They dare not let our three stars out of the country while this is all going on in case they get abducted and can be used as hostages in this covert scheme.
If I have any more concrete info I will post it on here, but to be honest it all seems a bit far fetched to me.

Removing all mention of afcb from his twitter bio is suspicious to say the least. The only absentees from this trip are our highest earners and favourites to leave. Something is obviously not quite right.

Are you looking at the right Steve Cook twitter account? Nothing looks different on his account to me

;