afcbTV Live

Spot on, the worst thing is they have updated their FAQ section to cover themselves for future issues, basically admitting they were wrong Saturday.

UPDATED WEDS 23rd SEPT: If there is no Solent commentary on the stream, then IMG will not refund on this basis if the picture is uninterrupted.
This quite simply suggests that they have little or no confidence that they are able to deliver the package that has been offered/purchased.

blimey, you are an angry bunch! where's the empathy/support for your poor club, battling to rub two pennies together with one of its few remaining income streams? that fleet of shiny black range rovers doesnt pay for itself you know! I expect you'll all be waiting for this months Which magazine to plop thru your doors this morning - "consumer rights special edition". come back old fashioned football.... all is forgiven!!!

blimey, you are an angry bunch! where's the empathy/support for your poor club, battling to rub two pennies together with one of its few remaining income streams? that fleet of shiny black range rovers doesnt pay for itself you know! I expect you'll all be waiting for this months Which magazine to plop thru your doors this morning - "consumer rights special edition". come back old fashioned football.... all is forgiven!!!

You mean I paid for Jordan Ibe's wing mirror?

When the BBC showed our game against Palace and we had a choice between artificial crowd sound or red button, I chose red button and it was awful. So went back to artificial sound and just put mute on.

So saw the game without sound, no problem, wasn’t bothered missing their waffle as long as I could see the game.

This streaming at the moment are charging £10 for pic and sound.

£2.50 sound only, so just charge £7.50 for the Boro game.

This streaming at the moment are charging £10 for pic and sound.

£2.50 sound only, so just charge £7.50 for the Boro game.
Excellent idea ! I really don't need the commentary, I can see what's going on. Would be a decent option to pay slightly less and just get the visual experience !

Excellent idea ! I really don't need the commentary, I can see what's going on. Would be a decent option to pay slightly less and just get the visual experience !

What I meant was as there was no sound by their error, hence charge for picture only.

When you get the choice of two options:

1. Is picture with sound.

2. Is sound only.

The only way you will get the picture without sound is option 1, but then you have a personal choice of pic with sound or without with your own mute button. :grinning:

What I meant was as there was no sound by their error, hence charge for picture only.

When you get the choice of two options:

1. Is picture with sound.

2. Is sound only.

The only way you will get the picture without sound is option 1, but then you have a personal choice of pic with sound or without with your own mute button. :grinning:
Yeah sure, but in general it would be a decent option to have and then charge at a lower rate. That way you don't get ripped off if you pay for picture and sound and they manage to mess up the sound synch more often than not. If you don't want to take that risk, you could opt to just get the video stream for a lower price and make your own commentary ( you can use one of those robot voice toy microphones for the full streamamg experience if you insist ).

I am pretty used to watching our matches without commentary since the past few years I've usually only found our matches on some Arabic channel or other and with the sound off all was hunky-dory :)

;