Summer transfer rumours

FFS not another loan. Just sell him!

What the hell are we paying him in wages that makes so many Champ clubs refuse a permanent deal?

Alan Nixon‏ @reluctantnicko
Bornemouth. Have sent a delegation to a World Cup in a bid to tie up Lerma deal. Also back in at 12 for Mepham. Busy.

All three would be awesome! Seems a little greedy though... and I still think that would leave us short at fullback.

What the heck, let's gazump Everton and get Tierney as well. (not serious)

Good news if this has legs. We need that gritty midfielder - and if Lerma can cover for RB, another box ticked. As for Mepham - Eddie must really like him to keep going back.

Note on Brooks: he says in the COWS interview that he contacted Ramsdale (also earlier with SheffU) for an opinion on the club and got a positive account. Seeing as Ramsdale's got nowhere near a first-team appearance that's good to hear.

Note on Brooks: he says in the COWS interview that he contacted Ramsdale (also earlier with SheffU) for an opinion on the club and got a positive account. Seeing as Ramsdale's got nowhere near a first-team appearance that's good to hear.

Not sure if you use the old twitter, but Aaron is definitely a huge fan of the club and completely understands why he's been where he's been playing and what he needs to do to make that step up. Let's not forget that his development hasn't been hindered, he was at Toulon and got a medal there this summer

edit: screenshot of the twitter thread, I can only guess this was immediately following that phone call from Brooks

For a few years a Godin, a Glik, or a Jansson would have been a dream, but hey, apart from the latter they get Euro football

Another left back we’ve been linked to...

Premier League clubs Everton, Huddersfield Town and Bournemouth chasing Hertha Berlin and #ger left-back Marvin Plattenhardt. Hertha would consider offers of over €20 million for 26-year-old @DFB_Team_EN international

Plattenhardt is pretty good, I'd be surprised if us (or Huddersfield) got someone of his standing. Everton would seem more about right? Can't hurt to ask though, credit the club if there's something in it.

I'm also beginning to wonder how much truth there is in this Ritchie/King transfer, as it still seems to be bubbling around and 'apparently' we've stuck a £20m price tag on Josh...

For me, King is integral to our attacking line, depsite him being out of sorts slightly last term... Eddie surely has Brooks earmarked for an eventual 'in the hole' position, meaning that it will be one of King, Wilson or Defoe leading the line...

Interesting times ahead...

I'm also beginning to wonder how much truth there is in this Ritchie/King transfer, as it still seems to be bubbling around and 'apparently' we've stuck a £20m price tag on Josh...

For me, King is integral to our attacking line, depsite him being out of sorts slightly last term... Eddie surely has Brooks earmarked for an eventual 'in the hole' position, meaning that it will be one of King, Wilson or Defoe leading the line...

Interesting times ahead...

I think there's loads of truth in the rumor that Newcastle want King...doesn't mean we want to sell him though. And I don't think Newcastle could cough up £5 million in their current state, let alone 20 (which is too low a valuation anyway).

I have this awful feeling that we already signed Lerma and that he’s going to start tomorrow with the mission to take Kane out of the game by any means possible and will arrive here a pariah to be loaned out to Galatasaray in the Jan window.

I have this awful feeling that we already signed Lerma and that he’s going to start tomorrow with the mission to take Kane out of the game by any means possible and will arrive here a pariah to be loaned out to Galatasaray in the Jan window.

Oh I dunno. That might make some of us warm to him more :throw:

;