Summer transfers

What is it with all these Kilkenny as a makeweight rumours? Just as talented as JA and JZ imo, would be a ridiculous decision to let him go. If it’s a makeweight in the form of a loan then great, but I think it would be a real shame and very shortsighted of us to use a promising academy graduate in a deal for some other clubs promising academy graduate.

What is it with all these Kilkenny as a makeweight rumours? Just as talented as JA and JZ imo, would be a ridiculous decision to let him go. If it’s a makeweight in the form of a loan then great, but I think it would be a real shame and very shortsighted of us to use a promising academy graduate in a deal for some other clubs promising academy graduate.

Selling would be a mistake, I totally agree. The difference between Gav and Zemura and Anthony is that we already have Lerma, Cook and Pearson, so he's less likely to get game time at the moment. I wouldn't say Zemura or Anthony being first choices for all of next season will be a 100% given, but they will at least have a good chance of starting. Gavin needs more game time and to improve his defending a bit before he can fully challenge Cook or Lerma. I will be gutted if we sell him, though.

Same old bull poo as last year with people creaming themselves about sending Travers out on loan. The only slight difference is we have other midfielders ahead of Gavin whereas we didn’t with the ‘keeper.

Same old bull poo as last year with people creaming themselves about sending Travers out on loan. The only slight difference is we have other midfielders ahead of Gavin whereas we didn’t with the ‘keeper.

He's allowed an opinion, and is also not against loaning but just saying don't sell him. I agree with him.

I'd say that is more than a 'slight difference'. Who are you dropping from the team and bench to find a place for Kilkenny? Even the most optimistic GK fan would surely think he'd benefit from as much game time as possible at this stage of his career. It worked for Ryan Fraser.

I'd say that is more than a 'slight difference'. Who are you dropping from the team and bench to find a place for Kilkenny? Even the most optimistic GK fan would surely think he'd benefit from as much game time as possible at this stage of his career. It worked for Ryan Fraser.
I don’t know who I’d drop at this stage. It depends who shows up best pre-season and who fits the system for a particular game. 15 matches unbeaten at the start of 21/22 primarily with Gavin controlling midfield shouldn’t be overlooked. :utc:

I mean last year I wanted Travers to be our No1, I wasn’t creaming myself lol. Kilkenny realistically just isn’t going to get in ahead of Cook, Lerma or Pearson, unless there’s a mass injury crisis.

I mean last year I wanted Travers to be our No1, I wasn’t creaming myself lol. Kilkenny realistically just isn’t going to get in ahead of Cook, Lerma or Pearson, unless there’s a mass injury crisis.
In a perfect world I guess so but for reasons I can’t fully remember now Gavin started the season and contributed massively to 15 games unbeaten.

Well it's a bit rich isn't it....... plotting our demise for 8 months, betting against the team, not paying your bets and then slinking off and changing your username when things didn't quite turn out.

He wouldn’t have changed it if Forest finished second, he would have rubbed peoples noses in it.
It’s always easy to hide behind a keyboard, should blocked from coming back

;