Swansea City v AFC Bournemouth - League Cup Second Round

Interesting that you've tried to differentiate between us not beating West Ham and then losing the other two. Let's look at that:

Go back to the West Ham thread and your first salvo was actually to say we'd lose against West Ham:

You then followed it with another corker claiming that if West Ham went ahead we wouldn't score and they'd win:

Then hammered it home to confirm we would definitely lose due to missing players:

I'm not a massive fan of pulling up quotes like that but if you're going to try and rewrite the history of what you said then you can deal with it.

And that's ignoring all the bilge you blathered about us not being able to register players on time for them to play at the weekend when we'd had a bid accepted on the Wednesday. Wrong again. Or Aarons not being able to play because he hadn't trained with us. Wrong again.

It's a sad and pathetic existence you lead to try and get attention on here like this. I wish you'd just bore off. You make points that are patently untrue then try to stand behind them pointlessly and then ignore that you got it wrong when presented with evidence to the contrary or whenever anyone points out your ridiculousness. You're just a pollution on the board that ruins the conversation and adds nothing.
The solution is that if you don't like my comments, then simply ignore them. It really is that simple.

I bid you a good day.

Well done!!!
You’ve predicted a team in transition have not beaten the three teams currently in 2nd, 3rd and 4th in the best league in the world.
Do you seriously want praise for that?
No I do not require praise. But there are some delusional folk who actually believe we will get results against the likes of Liverpool (away) and Spurs with six key players missing. These people are obviously living in another world.

I bid you a good day.

Jeez this forum has become almost unreadable lately, 90% of every thread just seems to be people attacking each other and nothing about the actual topic.

As for this game, we need to win really. First win for Andoni would give us a bit of confidence heading into the weekend. Swansea, like us, seem to have a bit of a patchy start so definitely an opportunity to progress to the next round here if we get at them early.

Keep it going....I haven't cracked yet....and quite a few past detractors have dropped off the radar....gone...exhausted.....I'm still here.

People go on about a 'delusional' New Old Cherry.

How delusional is thinking we will get a new stadium in 2/3 years...or ..or be in the top two leagues past 2030. ?

Keep it going....I haven't cracked yet....and quite a few past detractors have dropped off the radar....gone...exhausted.....I'm still here.

People go on about a 'delusional' New Old Cherry.

How delusional is thinking we will get a new stadium in 2/3 years...or ..or be in the top two leagues past 2030. ?

:D wasn;t insinuating you're delusional, I think you're posts are quite amusing/entertaining. Similar to others I know in real life that I assume are a similar age to yourself. Just a different generation and outlooks, shaped by their surroundings/culture at that point in time rather than delusional imo.

More around some of your posts alluding to us beating the 'elite' clubs, thats all chief.

:D wasn;t insinuating you're delusional, I think you're posts are quite amusing/entertaining. Similar to others I know in real life that I assume are a similar age to yourself. Just a different generation and outlooks, shaped by their surroundings/culture at that point in time rather than delusional imo.

More around some of your posts alluding to us beating the 'elite' clubs, thats all chief.
Haha yeah...the generations so very different...more so now than in the past I'd say.

If any one ever slaps 'illusional' on me... now that I would have to concede to !

The solution is that if you don't like my comments, then simply ignore them. It really is that simple.

I bid you a good day.

Once again ignoring the black and white evidence that you got everything wrong about the West Ham match and are now trying to claim you got it right.

This is one of the main reasons why you're a complete plank that adds nothing.

I’m his age and certainly don’t share many of Brian’s views! ;-)

:D

Much tougher now after that yob prematurely wheeled on for the last ever game at Saltergate though??? ;)

Now that was funny. Almost Brian Clough esque clip round the ear.

Edit found it...

What I found disturbing about this wasn’t the fact that the guy in the wheelchair invaded the pitch, it was that some patronising **************************** wheeled him off without being asked.

;