Swansea City v AFC Bournemouth - League Cup Second Round

Not seeing it listed as being shown live anywhere which would mean no stream. Hopefully somewhere obscure is showing it and it pops up, otherwise it'll radio only. Maybe alongside Sky Sports News showing in the goals as they happen, if we're lucky.

Once again ignoring the black and white evidence that you got everything wrong about the West Ham match and are now trying to claim you got it right.

This is one of the main reasons why you're a complete plank that adds nothing.
As stated if you do not like my comments then simply ignore them. Why is this so difficult for you to grasp.

This is one of the reasons why you also are a complete plank that adds nothing.

Unfortunately, and I stress unfortunately, this is another game that we are very likely to lose. This is because we do not have enough players to fully rotate and so, will be utilising a few U21's. Also Swansea will be more up for it, they are at home and will field a stronger side.

Unfortunately, and I stress unfortunately, this is another game that we are very likely to lose. This is because we do not have enough players to fully rotate and so, will be utilising a few U21's. Also Swansea will be more up for it, they are at home and will field a stronger side.
I don’t think you fully appreciate AI’s philosophy regarding cups.

I assume you will not even watch it since you already know what's going to happen?

Thanks for that upbeat forecast. I’m sure it’ll gladden the hearts of everyone who, like me, is giving up most of tomorrow and a good part of Wednesday morning to be there to cheer on the lads. :utc:

As the club are looking for ways to squeeze extra pennies out of the fanbase, I'd certainly pay a few quid to watch an AFCB TV stream, if such a facility was possible.

Can imagine there are rights licensing involved though?

;