Talksport

each to their own - I prefer the fact that TS presenters are allowed to have different opinions, and are allowed to voice them - I too disagree with 90% of what is said, but that's just an issue I have with other humans generally. I like hearing opinionated people talking, I don't have to agree with them or like them to listen - it seems that's not the norm with people on here. I can't listen/watch the BBC etc because their output tends to be very boring, "nice", controlled over-trained dullards who are often afraid to say anything at remotely interesting and stick to a party line.

I don't have enough spare time in my day to listen to something I don't like, so good luck with that ;-) Not saying I need to agree with what people say but someone like Durham just winds people up and I can't be doing with that. It's strange as the only time I would listen, is on a Saturday afternoon if I'm driving home from work...he actually does a good job with the results programme. Maybe that is down to it being just reporting the facts and not having to wind us up for a reaction.

I don't have enough spare time in my day to listen to something I don't like, so good luck with that ;-) Not saying I need to agree with what people say but someone like Durham just winds people up and I can't be doing with that. It's strange as the only time I would listen, is on a Saturday afternoon if I'm driving home from work...he actually does a good job with the results programme. Maybe that is down to it being just reporting the facts and not having to wind us up for a reaction.

I agree with you - most people seem to like to listen to people they agree with, and can't handle people they can't relate to - quite an odd thing when you think about it

TalkSport is a joke...so many errors in their chat, I heard them talking about Zaha's diving and someone referred to him as Louis Saha!

I rarely ever listen due to their constant love in with the big clubs and especially people like Jose Mourinho and Pep Guardiola...yes I konow that is what their core listeners want to hear discussed...but it is ridiculous how much detail they chew over really banal things when it concerns them...

Trouble is The BBC are much the same, which is a shame!

Bring back the likes of Danny Baker's 606 and Bob Mills who champions the lower league clubs...

TalkSport is a joke...so many errors in their chat, I heard them talking about Zaha's diving and someone referred to him as Louis Saha!

I rarely ever listen due to their constant love in with the big clubs and especially people like Jose Mourinho and Pep Guardiola...yes I konow that is what their core listeners want to hear discussed...but it is ridiculous how much detail they chew over really banal things when it concerns them...

Bring back the likes of Danny Baker's 606 and Bob Mills who champions the lower league clubs...

Bob mills is on Jim white’s 10am slot on talksport. I rarely listen due to work but enjoy it when I can. Durham on Eddie is beyond a joke now. Just ignore him and spend your spare time staring at the league table.

another reason I like it - the presenters are allowed to be human & mistakes are tolerated. some of them are idiots, some make ridiculous mistakes, some (well, most) of them are tory scum (in my eyes), some of them are buffoons, some of them are irritating..... some of them are great people you'd like to meet with in the pub. I don't listen to it to be educated or listen to like minded people to justify my own thoughts - but to be entertained. the h&j show, for me, is just perfect.

Personally dont like Bob Mills... Lazy speaker (literally) and hate the way he shouts down folk to control the conversation...

I generally quite enjoy listening to TS, throughout the day... and those that think Durham really believes in half the stuff he says, and doesn't just say it to provoke responses, is deluded

Durham is nothing more than a wind-up merchant, who constantly contradicts himself. Last season he was forever making the Dyche/Eddie comparison, making out Dyche as the far superior manager. As soon as Burnley have a poor start, he’s now constantly slating the way they’re being run.

I don’t have a problem with people’s opinions I disagree with, no matter how manufactured that opinion actually is.

Where I do have a problem is when those opinions are based on incorrect facts or worse still lies. I’m referring to their discussion on Lerma. Apparently he was a bad signing with a poor attitude based on him elbowing an England player at the WC. Except that never happened. And it wasn’t him who scuffed up the penalty spot either

Durham's a shock-jock, plain and simple. His views have arguably been given to him by his producer before the show.
And anyone who publicly shouts down Alan Brazil is alright in my eyes.

FFS talksport cannot shut up about Eddie going to a big club ...almost feel like we should lose a couple just so they’ll foxtrot Oscar .

By new year we could be about 15th if we lose to the so called bigger clubs...if we are still up by then, media speculation re Eddie will be a frenzy and transfer rumours will be crazy.

beat united 3 nil, eh to say in post-match interview he's here for life. great weekend!

I listened to TS quite a bit today, Sterling was discussed most of the day. All sorts of views, from all sorts of people.

TS is generally speaking a crock of cr*p and that clip shows it.

edit: People only listen because there is no actual alternative available.

;