Thank you Jason

Very nice sentiments.

A bit like Joshua King for me, ignore the last twelve months and look back on the time preceding it.

For Tindall that's his part in the greatest success story our club and arguably football has ever seen. Once you hit that glass ceiling the aftermath was never going to be pretty and the journey was far more enjoyable than the destination.

His achievements alongside Howe can not be taken away from him.

Although on reflection it was right for Jason to go....I just wanted to add a bit of balance to the breaking news.
I’d just like to do the decent thing and say thank you to Jason Tindall as both a player and assistant manager.
Things over the last few months haven’t worked out for him and that’s sad.
Let’s not forget the enormous contribution Jason made in our meteoric progress to The Premier League.

He was there with Eddie right in those grim -17 days and was very much involved in our wonderful club’s transformation. He will always be part of our history. As I said things haven’t ended too well for him....but for everything else...thanks Tinders old stick!

View attachment 5005
:clap::clap: top post!

He was the David Dickenson of defenders, a mahogany Moore, a creosote colossus...

Despite the awfulness of his last night as gaffer, I did laugh when our 'olive skinned' leader was pictured next to the deathly pale Woodgate...

Who knows, maybe the whey-faced Woodgate has quite literally pulled off a bloodless coup!

Thanks for everything Jase. You've done more for this club than most.

You go with my full respect and very best wishes.

Echo the sentiments above. Would add the greatest fear this season was not steadying the ship and and allowing last season to infect this one, and we follow the same course as many from PL straight through to L1.

During this most extraordinary Covid season, he leaves us in a playoff spot and every opportunity for an incoming manager to succeed.

He leaves with the greatest of thanks.

He was part our most successful managerial team and will go down in the history books as the best times in the history of the Cherries.

Not sure what has gone wrong, but it has seen the departure of not just one but now both of them.

I hope our players take a good look at themselves in the mirror and say to themselves could we have done better.

Good luck JT.

You deserved better, JT. Not your fault that we have defenders who are better at completing passes to the opposition than to our own team. Not your fault that management kept players around who didn't want to be here, then sold them for far less than they could have received earlier in the year. No manager will succeed with Blake hovering around. Our only hope is that Max sells, Blake and his Russian wife depart, and Eddie gets along with the new owner. Otherwise it's back to our L1/L2 homes. Blake out! Denim out!

Anyone else struggling with this thread?
Not really

I can see how it might seem odd taht last night we had a poll with 90% wanting a change and now this, but, possibly like many, I'm torn

I was very much in the pro-JT camp when he was appointed and willing to give him time to make his mark

However, I've become very disillusioned with the style of play (or lack of), the seeming lack of a plan and his inability to make the players gel as a team. Because of that, I believe that the board made the right decision last night (although executed the decision appallingly)

None of that means that my respect for JT and what he's done as a player and as a big part of giving me most of the best footballing moments of my life is lessened in the slightest. He will always be an AFCB legend and deserves thanks from everyone for what he's contributed to our history

Great servant to the club. I will never forget when he had to come on the pitch as assistant manager and get an assist. And let’s not forget at the beginning of this season we played very good football. Just a shame some of the players let him down!
Thanks
The assist to Moseley for the goal at Dagenham in our -17 season - pivotal moment !

For my part, personally I’m sad it’s happened, I’m sad he’s gone. Doesn’t mean I’m against the decision (although without a real plan going forward it’s difficult to decide if it is for the best or not).

But I can’t see why you can’t wish the bloke well despite feeling it’s the right thing?
I think it was the right decision too, but there's been a lot of vitriolic stuff aimed at JT over the last four games.

The vitriol was aimed at the rubbish he was putting out on the pitch and even I joined in over the last two games. However, you can’t deny the 22 years he gave to the club and he deserved better than to be sacked by phone, if that is true.
I agree with your second sentence.

;