“The Bournemouth Way”

Still don’t look like conceding. Never seen a club p1ss a league with so much grace and decorum.
I’m sure others on here think I’m counting my chickens, or they are just being overly cautious so as not to jinx it, but I’ve felt for a while now that we just have more of everything than everybody else in this league.
I’m struggling to see how we’ll possibly blow it again this season.
There may be bumps along the way but what we have is just beyond what everybody else has. I really don’t see that changing. If the staff and work ethic remain, we’ll do this thing.

We are developing that aura of invincibility and you sense that other teams are coming into our games now more with hope than expectation of a positive result.

I already think we will win the league this season fwiw.

I’m sure others on here think I’m counting my chickens, or they are just being overly cautious so as not to jinx it, but I’ve felt for a while now that we just have more of everything than everybody else in this league.
I’m struggling to see how we’ll possibly blow it again this season.
There may be bumps along the way but what we have is just beyond what everybody else has. I really don’t see that changing. If the staff and work ethic remain, we’ll do this thing.

We are developing that aura of invincibility and you sense that other teams are coming into our games now more with hope than expectation of a positive result.

I already think we will win the league this season fwiw.
As it stands, we look almost perfect. You still need fortune and good luck.

;