The Masters

Mentioned elsewhere that, given the November bonus of golf, my buddy and I played all six tees blocks at our course in seven days. Difference from front tees to the tips is about 1600 yds. My score variance from shortest to second longest was only 4 shots. Added 4 more shots going back to the tips, but didn't play my best that day.
Never done that exercise before, fun and also revealing.

My money is on Justin Thomas

Ditto and a smaller each way bet on Matthew Fitzpatrick at longer odds.

A lot of hype around Schauffele, hope he really goes after the course, as far as golf goes it could be a fascinating watch!

Agree, I am so looking forward to watching this. No golf to play here and no football (AFCB) to distract. Can’t wait.

JT: (no, not our one) doesn’t have a great track record round Augusta. Highest finish 12th.

I think Dustin Johnston will win, but would love Rory to win the grand slam of golf (although highly unlikely with his form).

I just can't see past Bryson. In the practise round his longest iron into a green was 8 iron... Even if the drive hits crap he can still afford a chip out with those sort of numbers. He just has to keep it reasonably in play and wins comfortably imo.

DJ has shortened to the same odds as Bryson.

I just can't see past Bryson. In the practise round his longest iron into a green was 8 iron... Even if the drive hits crap he can still afford a chip out with those sort of numbers. He just has to keep it reasonably in play and wins comfortably imo.

DJ has shortened to the same odds as Bryson.

2 horse race then.
At my club there are a couple of guys who hit it 300+.
amazing to watch them on the driving range, they had to erect a net at the end of the driving range.

In our local Scratch team league, in which several of the current superstars played on their way up there are several renowned long hitters, I once stood behind one of our greens 320 yds from the tee watching through binoculars when one drive came over the top of the oak tree in front of the green, I thought to myself this ball is getting a bit large as it smacked down in front of me.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It’s so soft after all the rain absolutely nothing rolling out. Unfortunately won’t be able to watch much more as I’ve got to get up at 5 to go out and play.... Too early for me really but a free round is a free round.

A brilliant round by Casey -7 to lead on the first day, long way to go.
Lee and Tiger on -4. good golf all around, with a lot of golf to be played.

Looks like I jinxed Guns DeChambeau by betting on him ,he has been awful,lost his ball and ended up 7 shotting a par 4.
Currently 2 over par and could miss the cut for round 3.
Currently can't see past Dustin for the win,he is playing absolutely beautifully.

Leaderboard is excellent so far, will be interested to see who gets to the third round. Phil, Tiger, Louis, Reed, Casey, DJ, JT, Rosey, Rahm, Fleetwood ............all in the mix.

I would love to see the fourth round cluster all those guys in the last twosomes, and let the shoot out begin ............

;