The Never Ending Jukebox Track Three

No reason. The Albertos were great fun. This is from their Snuff Rock EP. They performed a musical called Sleak which contained the EP and more. I saw it at the Roundhouse in 78 I think.

Capt Sensible was in the audience, very drunk, and decided he wanted to be in it. Many years later I spoke with him at the Big Green Gathering, a wonderful festival in Somerset, he was playing in his alternate band. No resemblance to the Damned at all. Said he remembered the night well, and was sick all the way home. Out of a car window. This is maybe 15 years ago now, he was 100% fit and healthy, vegan or veggie diet, clean living. Said the annual Damned tour funded him through rest of the year.

This popped into my head. Loved Galliano and this remix album was a delight. No more so than this track by Palm Skin Productions. Play loud and dance.

[QUOTE="fritter, post: 483441, member: 187"

No reason. The Albertos were great fun. This is from their Snuff Rock EP. They performed a musical called Sleak which contained the EP and more. I saw it at the Roundhouse in 78 I think.

[/QUOTE]

The Albertos were amazing.

"The Pistols split, the Clash sold out, Gen X are in a Jam..."

In the top 10 of missed musical opportunities is that I didn't go to see Sleak.

It has come around again. It is St. Micky of Merthyr Tydifl Day. 11 years ago today he checked out.

43 albums occupy my Welsh shelves, 30+ feature Micky, but of all those tracks over all these years, it's hard to beat the signature chewn.

This version has Jonesy at the height of his vocal powers and possibly the best guitar work of all the 20-odd versions of this song that I have on record and DVD.

;