The Never Ending Jukebox Track Three

Being a huge Radiohead fan I'm loving The Smile, fronted by Thom Yorke and Radiohead guitarist Jonny Greenwood. Tom Skinner from Sons of Kemet on drums.
Hadn't heard of Sigrid before Glasto and really liking her stuff aswell.

Being a huge Radiohead fan I'm loving The Smile, fronted by Thom Yorke and Radiohead guitarist Jonny Greenwood. Tom Skinner from Sons of Kemet on drums.
Hadn't heard of Sigrid before Glasto and really liking her stuff aswell.
I have an album by Sigrid, it’s good.

Following up on the Doobies concert, here is some footage from Wednesday's show. Demonstrates that they still produce some fine stuff (the videographer must have been jostled around 2:25 but he gets it back pretty quickly). Audience participation of course.

Saw these people in Corfe Castle Boilerhouse on Saturday night (they were indeed dancing on the streets after that 4-0) and found them rather good.

Hell of a repetoire from classical, through the Beach Boys to Radiohead.

They actually make radio head listenable. :grinning:

They are a community project sort of thing, sounding a bit like the Polyphonic Spree, but without taking themselves seriously.
Beer was good as well.

I hope I can find something as entertaining after we get hammered by Liverpool.......

Ah, now you are just teasing me. Has anyone posted more Slash music or photos than yours truly. We will have to arrange to get a copy of the final version over to me, it's a "must have".

;