The wee turd.

I wish Howe would tell him to sling his hook and find himself a new club as he can't risk trusting him again.

I suspect Howe will be pragmatic, sit down with him and try to reset the situation. Sadly.

Unfortunately, I don't feel I can wish EH & co well there as long as he's part of the setup. Seems I have given in to the hate.

I wish Howe would tell him to sling his hook and find himself a new club as he can't risk trusting him again.

I suspect Howe will be pragmatic, sit down with him and try to reset the situation. Sadly.

Unfortunately, I don't feel I can wish EH & co well there as long as he's part of the setup. Seems I have given in to the hate.
What choice does Eddie have? He’s a bellow average top flight winger who finds himself on 50k+ per week due to one very good season. No club in their right mind will take him on given his salary relative to his talent, he simply wouldn’t be able to find a new club unless he took a monumental drop in wages.

Come on lads, can't you see he's really hurt...

"I wanted to help the team and I didn't want them to go down. I felt if I played - without sounding big headed or big-time - because I'm very honest, I hope people think that, I'd like to think I'd have kept them up. That hurts even more."

That poor guy, the pain of it all must be horrible.
Now you've pointed that out I can see that...

...he's still a greedy, self-centred little runt with no scruples or moral compass.

Now you've pointed that out I can see that...

...he's still a greedy, self-centred little runt with no scruples or moral compass.

It's funny how he seems concerned what people think of him in that quote. Heaven forbid that people might not think poor Ryan wasn't honest - whether they think you're honest or not Ryan everyone thinks you're a c*nt - including Newcastle supporters and the supporters of Ross County or wherever you're off to in January.

It's funny how he seems concerned what people think of him in that quote. Heaven forbid that people might not think poor Ryan wasn't honest - whether they think you're honest or not Ryan everyone thinks you're a c*nt - including Newcastle supporters and the supporters of Ross County or wherever you're off to in January.
Indeed! Bizarrely he seems to have withdrawn from the Scotland team due to injury, only to be training with Newcastle this morning. So now he'll be pi**ing off a whole nation. You couldn't make it up.

I will never slag off a player for lack of ability, we have had a few of those, but I will condemn players for a lack of effort/integrity.

Yep looking at you Fraser.

Would be very fitting if it was his behaviour at AFCB that led Eddie to drop him just as he is at a club that now have mega bucks.

What goes around comes around.

Fraser added: "I'm still good with Jason Tindall and I had coffee with Eddie Howe a few weeks ago.

"We're very good, there's no hard feelings or negative stuff there.

"The fans were disappointed and I get that and respect it. I hope they come back up and I wish them all the best.

"I need to put all that to one side now. I don't regret my decision, just how it ended.

I think the word 'disappointed' is a wee understatement...

Bit of a coincidence that he is too injured to join his national team for their qualifier the exact same time his new old boss shows up. Not saying he is using it as an excuse to suck up and get in there again with EH but can see why it looks like that is exactly what he's doing. The other thing is that Eddie comes across as someone who often holds things back. Fraser may say that "everything is fine" but If Eddie's interaction with former players are anything like his interactions with the media, despite trying to keep the peace, he might well not trust RF one little bit ever again or feel the need to be loyal to him.

Fraser added: "I'm still good with Jason Tindall and I had coffee with Eddie Howe a few weeks ago.

"We're very good, there's no hard feelings or negative stuff there.

"The fans were disappointed and I get that and respect it. I hope they come back up and I wish them all the best.

"I need to put all that to one side now. I don't regret my decision, just how it ended.

I think the word 'disappointed' is a wee understatement...

And look at how much good his disloyal, selfish actions have helped him. Clubs that had been interested suddenly weren't; fans from plenty of clubs thinks he's an arrogant snake and well, look at his form... Hopefully he'll get transferred out at the end of the season.

And look at how much good his disloyal, selfish actions have helped him. Clubs that had been interested suddenly weren't; fans from plenty of clubs thinks he's an arrogant snake and well, look at his form... Hopefully he'll get transferred out at the end of the season.

He’s still made fewer starts for Newcastle than he did during an injury ravaged loan spell with Ipswich.

The last time he completed 90 minutes in the league was 8 months ago.

A front three of Fraser, Callum Wilson and Saint Maximin all firing, could be a very exciting prospect.

;