Thoughts v Fulham

After watching the BOTN podcast from this match,it's unbelievable how many fans were still on the concourse when Dom scored.
Ok ,most didn't miss the goal ,as the game was live on TV and shown on screens in the concourse, but there must have been literally 100's of fans still consuming their HT refreshments.Slightly reminiscent of fan zones during Euros this year,with beer flying everywhere.

that's the FIFA generation for you, happy to watch stuff through a screen

Pretty much sums it up. We got outplayed by a better side and were lucky to hang on for a point. If Fulham don’t win the league by a comfortable margin i will be very shocked.
I'm with Waz on the first point, very lucky to get a point, however with Lerma and Zemura back allowing Smith to go over to the right, I don't think they're much better than us.

I was back in my seat but distracted by someone trying to get past so missed kick off and the goal until all hell broke loose. Got injured.
All in the line of duty SDD !
I was about to go downstairs for a pee and my mate looked over the stairway to the chaos down there and said I wouldn't bother if I were you. I had a look and agreed, best decision of the day !!!!! Great view of the goal. Bloody glad I went before the game !!!!!

I was round the back of the stand waiting to go back up. The queues and crowds were crazy, couldn't really move anywhere. That concourse isn't really fit for it's purpose?

Anyway, all hell broke loose. Some people rushed back into the stand, other people came jumping out the back of the stand to tell everyone back there what had happened. Beer and people went flying everywhere.

Just been listening to the Solent Steve Cook interview and where he describes the work they did on the training pitch for the goal straight from the kick off. Just as well he didn't say they only spent 15 minutes on it otherwise some on here would have gone bloody mad at Parker for not taking training seriously .............................

I was round the back of the stand waiting to go back up. The queues and crowds were crazy, couldn't really move anywhere. That concourse isn't really fit for it's purpose?

Anyway, all hell broke loose. Some people rushed back into the stand, other people came jumping out the back of the stand to tell everyone back there what had happened. Beer and people went flying everywhere.

It was one of the craziest goal celebrations I can remember. Gives the Kenwyne Jones goal at Ipswich a run for it's money.

I think that's Mitrovic all over Rob. He struggles against better defences. I don't believe he's a premier league striker. Championship flat track bully.
With all the yellow cards the ref was flashing he should have booked Mitrovic for constantly moaning and harrassing him. Now if it had been Lerma ................................

our players were giving mitro a lot of physical stuff off the ball. one corner I recall, pearo was basically assaulting him. we'd have struggled with var!

;