Thoughts vs Forest

Thoughts… Fantastic night, crowd were awesome, team on it for 98 minutes with full concentration. Good tactical change and an intelligent goal.

I was shaking like a leaf for last twenty.

Moore overtakes Kenwyne for heroes that haven’t played much. Billing was majestic but Cook ran the show I thought (the little one)

One of those special special Bournemouth nights…

Missed my dad as I’m sure a few people did theirs…

PS Why dont they bring players into stand not pitch like old days. How many times have we seen one half of the crowd booing the other half just seems odd to create that vibe.

Excellent turn around in the second half and crucial we won tonight as my nerves couldn’t have taken another game, especially with Afobe lurking. Agreed it’s not as stunning as first time around, but credit where credit is due to Scotty Parker and the players. Big credit also for bringing on Kieffer Moore and going for the win! Let’s ALL get fully behind them now for the journey ahead!!

the notts forest were poor, one dimensional hoof-ball
reminiscent of barnsley 2020/11
the right back wazzock has been banging on about ad nauseam largely anonymous
really dont know what all the fuss was about tbf
Spence gad a couple of powerful runs putting them in good attacking piaotioms, but they led to nothing(final ball stuff).
But Zemora was excellent against him, robbed him a few times, closed him down, top performance

the notts forest were poor, one dimensional hoof-ball
reminiscent of barnsley 2020/11
the right back wazzock has been banging on about ad nauseam largely anonymous
really dont know what all the fuss was about tbf
At least have the decency to get their name right

After the bad decision we got at Burnley that helped send us down ,I dont care whether surridge was onside.job dine time ti celebrate for a few weeks.

We deserved to go down. End of. Some decisions go your way and others don't. We were dire so many times that season. Time to move on now and not be dependent on decisions going our way.

;