Ticket website

There certainly is a lot to digest.

Those that are shielding can contact the TO to discuss deferring until 21-22 season.

Shielding according to the government finishes at the beginning of August.

There are a lot of unknowns between now and the season starting.

Last edited:
I must say, this is a bloody good and comprehensive statement. Lots of info to take in:
https://www.afcb.co.uk/news/tickets/afc-bournemouth-202021-ticketing-and-memberships/

My initial thought is that non ST holders may get a raw deal in the event of reduced capacity games which I'm sorry to hear.

Have to say. It’s often been very easy to be critical of the ticket office, but that is excellent communication and probably the fairest way to do things without getting overtly complicated.

Managed to work my way round it. Changed password O.K. , added wife to my friends, reserved ST's for both of us. Didn't pay yet, wait till credit card statement date has passed for next month !!

Have to say. It’s often been very easy to be critical of the ticket office, but that is excellent communication and probably the fairest way to do things without getting overtly complicated.

Lot of very positive things:

1. A new ticket supplier
2. Changed supplier to improve effectiveness of refunds
3. Keeping a ST open for 21/22 if suffering from covid (my wife still off work after getting it in March)
4. Family stand families with a child turning 16 allowed to stay in there an extra season (was an issue in the past for us)
5. Ballot applicants who miss out get a ticket before anyone gets a second turn.

So very good progress. Tough times for companies dealing with uncertainty arising from covid as there is a lot to deal with.

Reactions: DJ
The one thing that doesn’t make sense is for non st customers like me...I have the max points of 17 for last season and have done several seasons in a row. If we don’t accumulate points next season how will priority Ticketing be dealt with in season 21/22?

The one thing that doesn’t make sense is for non st customers like me...I have the max points of 17 for last season and have done several seasons in a row. If we don’t accumulate points next season how will priority Ticketing be dealt with in season 21/22?

I read it that points are frozen so you would start 2021/22 with 17 points?

All sorted, ( don't know why I have to state who my favorite player is, i'm not 6 ) not sure about friends and points from last season, but it will come to light when we can get in to see some football live......

I have changed my password,entered email,but when I go to tickets ,only junior cherries come up.Can anyone help?

Well I accept I’m not the brightest person re technology due mainly to advancing years ,but having fought my way through to the final window where it says proceed to payment,can’t find how to do it Help please

Same here 3 junior cherries levels come up to buy but no adult season tickets link to buy. Help please

Wasn't the maximum 14 last season for home points as we couldnt go to the last 5 games? Thats what i have.

I had a ticket for every game apart from Leicester and Southampton, was refunded Palace, Tottenham and Newcastle and last time I checked I’m sure I saw 17 points on my account

;