Ticket website

As someone who is pretty capable when it comes to such things, I found renewing my season ticket a real effort last night. I even rang my dad to ask for help. A man who still struggles with the concept of double clicking.

The 'funniest' bit was the link to the instructional video throwing up a 404-page not found error.

As someone who is pretty capable when it comes to such things, I found renewing my season ticket a real effort last night. I even rang my dad to ask for help. A man who still struggles with the concept of double clicking.

The 'funniest' bit was the link to the instructional video throwing up a 404-page not found error.

Was this before the latest update?

I've got to "help" a few crusty old buggers out next week with their renewals. Not mentioning any names @glenmorangie .......

Dont know Billy. Was around 9pm last night.

COWS have yesterday’s date, but could have been later.

Still inclined to wait for the personal touch.

You can ask a human being a question re in person or on the phone.

Computers are ok until you have a problem and like Alexa says ‘I don’t know that one’.

I note that the website has a new seating plan on tickets page now. Threw me for a second as it’s now from the perspective of facing the pitch rather than from the pitch as before.

Seems impossible to buy adult tickets in the family stand blocks (1, 8 & 9) though. Just kids, students and over 65’s…

I’m sure it’s just a blip. The previous one didn’t work at all for the family stand blocks so potentially progress is afoot.

I can't see any mention of my ST renewal on order history or anything on the afcb ticket site. I'm sure its nothing to worry about..... o_O

Last edited:
I can't see any mention of my ST renewal on order history or anything on the afcb ticket site. I'm sure its nothing to worry about..... o_O

Mine too, only lists my ST for last season in order history and Tickets sections. I'm sure it'll be fine. Won't it ?

I note that the website has a new seating plan on tickets page now. Threw me for a second as it’s now from the perspective of facing the pitch rather than from the pitch as before.

Seems impossible to buy adult tickets in the family stand blocks (1, 8 & 9) though. Just kids, students and over 65’s…

I’m sure it’s just a blip. The previous one didn’t work at all for the family stand blocks so potentially progress is afoot.

What are you trying to get tickets for DJ? Friendlies?

Reactions: DJ

;