Today's Champs games

Cardiff and Boro draw....good result for us....back in the top 6..........Valerien Ismael's Barnsley win their 5th game in a row to go 7th.

Cardiff 1-0 up against Derby at HT, with 30% possession. Doing what they do by the sounds. It would move them above us into 6th.

other games not going well. getting tight at the top!

Unlike 'their player' charter flights.....

Too soon?

Uh I'd say so. But that whole match put me in a bad mood. Their snidey little tugs and pulls that they kept getting away with, Jon Moss being absolute rubbish and the whole Sala circus.

It was the first match of the post Brooks era tbh. Never really the same since. The match after the Chelsea match..trodden on by his own player in a goal celebration.

Peak Bournemouth yet again.

With two tough away games that (being a realist) we could get zero points from... Our run for even the play offs could be very tough after Saturday...

I'd originally said we'd need 7 points from City, PNE, Barnsley and Swans... I'm now thinking 9 points is where our target should be...

We've blown so many of our 'winnable' games we have to do things the harder way now and get wins from this lot. Can only hope we rise to the occasion.

Brentford losing again, they are on a run like we had.

I wish we could equate 6 wins in 9 with our poor patch, 2 of 3 of the loses against top 6 EPL opposition.

Our "moment" was almost the inverse with loses with 2 wins coming against lower league opposition.

Last edited:

;