Today's Champs games

Afcb are the only team above Cardiff in the table that McCarthy has faced thus far so they have a tough run after Huddersfield on Friday. In contrast, Barnsley have a decent run in.

Tonight will be a good marker of our intentions. I fear no team in this league, if we play at our best we’re better than everyone. If we do go on a winning run now, we’ll be very effectively making ground on the teams above and around us.

If we play at our best...

Tonight will be a good marker of our intentions. I fear no team in this league, if we play at our best we’re better than everyone. If we do go on a winning run now, we’ll be very effectively making ground on the teams above and around us.

If we play at our best...
We won't lose another game with Pearlo and Lerma on the pitch.

Swansea given a very dubious penalty in the 95th minute to sneak a win.

Think they’re in such a false position tbh. Awful and cowardly against us, should’ve lost to a stonewall penalty and have now won cos of a dive. That’s 4 points off the bat that they shouldn’t have.

I mean it’s not like we’ve lit the league up but if you’d told me they’d be too 3 and above us after that game I’d say you were talking utter ********************************.

Just looking at the table, what a strange looking stat (I'm not even sure that I'm seeing it right).....

Over the past 5 games for the top 8 teams (i.e. 40 games), 29W, 10L and only 1 draw.

There's gonna be some huge 6-pointers coming up.

Think they’re in such a false position tbh. Awful and cowardly against us, should’ve lost to a stonewall penalty and have now won cos of a dive. That’s 4 points off the bat that they shouldn’t have.

I mean it’s not like we’ve lit the league up but if you’d told me they’d be too 3 and above us after that game I’d say you were talking utter ********************************.

Agree. Won't be top 2.

Swansea very lucky today Middlesbrough had a legitimate goal disallowed and then a controversial 96th minute penalty. Warnock was going ape sh*t at the end steward had to separate the Middlesbrough players and Warnock from the referee apparently, just turned Sky Sports on to see if Warnock.does an interview which could be entertaining.

Swansea very lucky today Middlesbrough had a legitimate goal disallowed and then a controversial 96th minute penalty. Warnock was going ape sh*t at the end steward had to separate the Middlesbrough players and Warnock from the referee apparently, just turned Sky Sports on to see if Warnock.does an interview which could be entertaining.
Swansea did same on Wednesday. Controversial penalty deep in injury time!

;