Tyrone Mings

Our club just wasn’t a lucky club for him.

Sitting on the bench for his first game against Leicester City and Charlie Daniels gets injured, so Tyronne Mings comes on and gets a very serious injury himself.

He then has other injuries and then gets a ban after the Man U away game.

Goes to Villa, has a good run of games in the season they are promoted to the PL and has since, up until today.

Just seen this RE Mings...

Aston Villa: Mings to be assessed. "I thought he pulled his hamstring, that's why I called Bjorn Engels. He's never had a muscle injury before. The message I got from the medical staff was that he wanted to carry on. We'll wait for a scan. It's a hamstring injury of some sort and we'll find out."...

Didn't Mings have hamstring issues at DC????

Just seen this RE Mings...

Aston Villa: Mings to be assessed. "I thought he pulled his hamstring, that's why I called Bjorn Engels. He's never had a muscle injury before. The message I got from the medical staff was that he wanted to carry on. We'll wait for a scan. It's a hamstring injury of some sort and we'll find out."...

Didn't Mings have hamstring issues at DC????
Seem to recall he did, be strange if not as he had virtually everything else.

Can't remember tbh....knees and back main issues I think.

And hip.

All major joint issues so likely to have a knock on affect on muscles.

For example following his knee op...

“He has had some staples removed in his knee. He was getting a little bit of aggravation on his hamstring so we have had them taken out.
“It’s not a serious operation but it’s one that delays the time of his comeback. I think it will be into next season before we see him back.”

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/s...for-cherries-star-tyrone-mings-after-surgery/

He didn’t make a Premier League appearance for another 8 months after that.

They must have seen something they liked when he stamped on Ibrahimavich’s head. I think he’s a better ball carrier/distributor than Maguire but defensively ... ?

Judging by the comments, several people

Why are you so anti people discussing former players?

The thread starts with “NON”, so why bother reading it if you’re not interested?

I have to think about this a bit before I answer. I rarely do that.
Ummm.....I dont really know.....but possibly I was at the time annoyed/bored by the word Mings....and thought ' oh bugger it...i'll just ask a question and see what happens...and you did.
Former players......Mings....several people care what happens to him post- Bournemouth. Ok..thats that then.

I have to think about this a bit before I answer. I rarely do that.
Ummm.....I dont really know.....but possibly I was at the time annoyed/bored by the word Mings....and thought ' oh bugger it...i'll just ask a question and see what happens...and you did.
Former players......Mings....several people care what happens to him post- Bournemouth. Ok..thats that then.
One other reason to care is that when former players go on to big things it can reflect well on our club, to the extent that their development can be attributed to their time here.
If we get a reputation for producing great players, it can only help us in various ways.

;