Tyrone Mings

DJ - 2/8/2016 21:39

afcdibby - 2/8/2016 21:27

northstandmark - 2/8/2016 09:50

It is an issue that Cook, Cargill, plus presumably Mings are all left sided CBs.
We saw how out of sorts Cook was on the right side for patches of last season. It's important.

Cook has always played on the left side when we have fielded two right footed centre backs, but I wouldn't call him a left sided CB.

Following his dramatic drop in form and Cook's own admission of his performances as a right sided centre half, I think we can call him a left sided centre back.

Might just need the right partner.

Tyrone Mings ?@OfficialTM_3 8m8 minutes ago
First it was a year, then it was months, then weeks, but now? ??

Hopefully under 21's match?

Had a look on COWS to see when the next U21 match was. Inevitably, that page of the website doesn't work :hihi:

Sam AFCB - 9/8/2016 14:40

Is "Hopefully under 21's match". Your quote Sam or Ty's?

tednphil - 9/8/2016 17:03

Sam AFCB - 9/8/2016 14:40

Is "Hopefully under 21's match". Your quote Sam or Ty's?
Mine

September return targeted:

http://mobile.afcb.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/injury-news-afc-bournemouth-manchester-united-junior-stanislas-3242757.aspx

Tyrone MingsVerified account ?@OfficialTM_3 3m3 minutes ago
First full contact session with the team today.... Days like this, make the darker ones worth it! #afcb

:dance:

would love to see this guy back to full fitness and challenging for a place in our defence...he has the pace and height we need at this level....

Garbo - 17/8/2016 13:38
would love to see this guy back to full fitness and challenging for a place in our defence...he has the pace and height we need at this level....

Absolutely.

The big unknown is what he'll like after so long away

Fingers crossed

Good on him, maybe third round of League Cup might be an option, just needs three minutes to dip below the million pound a minute mark

Looks like he wants game time which you can't blame him

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/01/02/20-premier-league-players-should-look-move-january/tyrone-mings-20-premier-league-players-should-look-move-january/

He appears to be next in line at the moment, I think Marc Wilson may be more irritated.

Apart from Saturday, should Ake or Cook have an issue over the next two league games then Mings will be on the pitch, assuming the red card appeal is refused.

Unless we sign a couple of defenders of PL quality / ability, I wouldn't let him go anywhere at the moment.

;