Tyrone Mings

Wouldn‘t blame Mings for getting hacked off and looking for a move. He can‘t do much more than play excellently when given a rare opportunity. He always looks so assured on the ball when he plays and is always geeing up his teammates like he really cares. OK he has been very injury prone but that is hardly his fault. Eddie definitely seems to have some sort of issue with Mings which isn‘t apparent to the rest of us. In that case we should let him go, it‘s unfair to keep him if we won‘t give him a fair chance. I‘d be very sad to lose him though, I think he has massive potential.

Very odd. Cleared his stuff out ready for a move?

That’s what the pessimist in me thought after i’d realised it was him - but it seemed an odd time for him to decide to be there (ie whilst loads of people were around) even if he did have his hood up.

I really hope he stays, but not starting today (or even being in the squad) makes me think that’s unlikely. Also I think he deserves to be playing (even if it’s for someone else).

Of course it could just be that he’s injured.

Not mentioned by EH in his post match interview on COWS as one of the walking wounded. All very strange.

Saw him walking outside the ground post match. I'm not one to ask why he wasn't playing, but amazed he wasnt in the squad, must assume he's injured. He would be top of the list of players who needed a cup performance to press a place in the league

He’s posted on Instagram with a photo from the training ground with the caption “good week of training”.

Could interpret that various ways, but I’d guess, with the timing of it, that he’s basically saying he was fit to play.

He’s posted on Instagram with a photo from the training ground with the caption “good week of training”.

Could interpret that various ways, but I’d guess, with the timing of it, that he’s basically saying he was fit to play.

I thought the same thing. Clearly a clever message because the club hierarchy can’t take him to task on it without proving irony...which is impossible.

He probably hasn’t recovered from Charlie starting as a third centre back in front of him with Rico at left back v Man U. A move that only two people in the world thought was right - Eddie and Rico’s mum. Clearly he should have started with Charlie at wing back.

I know all the ‘Eddie sees him in training, you dont’ police will be firing up their laptops but it’s a message board not a training report feedback process... :grinning:

I thought the same thing. Clearly a clever message because the club hierarchy can’t take him to task on it without proving irony...which is impossible.

He probably hasn’t recovered from Charlie starting as a third centre back in front of him with Rico at left back v Man U. A move that only two people in the world thought was right - Eddie and Rico’s mum. Clearly he should have started with Charlie at wing back.

I know all the ‘Eddie sees him in training, you dont’ police will be firing up their laptops but it’s a message board not a training report feedback process... :grinning:

Which still doesn’t explain a complete omission yesterday.

Which still doesn’t explain a complete omission yesterday.

I imagine he has probably said something to Eddie...I know I would have. We have conceded 30 goals in ten games and are playing left backs at centre half. That was my point and am sure is his. He was letting the fans know he had a great weeks training on Instagram because people were speculating he must be injured again. He is not but didn’t play in a reserve team v Brighton. Something very odd here.

I imagine he has probably said something to Eddie...I know I would have. We have conceded 30 goals in ten games and are playing left backs at centre half. That was my point and am sure is his. He was letting the fans know he had a great weeks training on Instagram because people were speculating he must be injured again. He is not but didn’t play in a reserve team v Brighton. Something very odd here.

It’s a shame Solent didn’t ask Eddie, I guess we won’t know until he either leaves or we know he’s injured

It’s a shame Solent didn’t ask Eddie, I guess we won’t know until he either leaves or we know he’s injured

Kriss is now self-employed and hired by Solent on an "as required " basis. The last thing Kriss wants is to upset Eddie with too many probing questions which lead to AFCB requesting BBC not to use Kriss anymore for interviewing. He is also contracted to do work for COWS TV

Kriss is now self-employed and hired by Solent on an "as required " basis. The last thing Kriss wants is to upset Eddie with too many probing questions which lead to AFCB requesting BBC not to use Kriss anymore for interviewing. He is also contracted to do work for COWS TV

Makes sense I guess!

;