Tyrone Mings

Thanks for the stat. Can you point me towards the reference from which the figure was obtained? I didn't see it on YouGov.
I would ask them to conduct a poll but seeing as they got their referendum poll wrong...
Just check Youtube videos or Reddit threads and you can get an idea of peoples opinion.

No doubt he's playing well. Mepham is 21 though, Mings is 26 and injury prone so hardly the same.

I’m not saying Mepham isn’t a better prospect, at his age he clearly is.

I was just pointing out that we took one lad who was playing well in that league and Mings is getting more rave reviews than even he was and is already our player.

As Sh1tmon under one of his many aliases - Fronkle - was quoted, it seems fair that the research at BirminghamLive is shoddy at least.

FWIW, when we played ITFC I thought Mings was the only player in their side who shone and was pleased when we signed him.
When he came on in that LCFC game - where Daniels was injured, then Mings was injured with about his 4th touch - I thought he looked like Bambi on ice up to his injury.
I was pleased that Eddie moved him to centre mid and considered him a future captain.
I thought he looked good when called upon to play in Prem matches.
I also think he's either going to prove to have toughened up with his spell at AV, in which case, get him back as at least cover for Cook (S)
If he picks up another knock, then ship him out.

;