VAR

The daylight rule never existed...
Whether it did or not we'd still be drawing lines looking for fu*king daylight... moving the whole farce forward a foot or so (literally) when nobody actually knows when the ball left the passer's foot anyway. That frame is pivotal - nobody can be sure and nobody mentions it - that is what now decides offside and it's totally flawed.

It's just a ridiculous, impossible and unwanted pursuit of perfection that we'd all be better off without.

Is it their job to make correct decisions?
Its their job to try and make the correct decision, just like its a strikers job to score goals. But I've heard that even refs are fallible, and thats fine by me. But I can imagine its different if you're really hung up about perfection.

Don't talk ********************************. Its a tool that undermines officials and allows them not to make important decisions.
Var is operated by pgmol officials. If the way it is used undermines the match officials and it is used to provide an excuse for ñot making difficult decisions then that is not the fault of the tool.

Why the f√ck are we allowing VAR at DC...we are not a PL club....we drew the Home tie ffs ! Do we have to pay for the tw@t ?
If this is true ..I'm so f√ckin angry... we are having a year ( or several) free of it !

;