VAR

So where was VAR when King was tripped in the second half at Villa. It's bulls.it.
They showed it on MOTD in slow mo but Lineker and Co decided it wasn't worth mentioning.

Last edited:
I didn't think it was a stamp, Fraser made the most of it while he was holding the ball and their guy just tried to kick the ball. Don't think it even made contact with Fraser.

I’m sorry it was definitely a stamp. Just because he missed doesn’t make it not a stamp. Have you watched it back?

I’m sorry it was definitely a stamp. Just because he missed doesn’t make it not a stamp. Have you watched it back?

Yeah about the 10 times they showed it on BeIN Sports, during and after the match. The commentators didn't think it was and the pundits didn't think it was. I don't think it was either. One angle looks bad but another just shows he kicked the ball and nowhere near Fraser.

Yeah about the 10 times they showed it on BeIN Sports, during and after the match. The commentators didn't think it was and the pundits didn't think it was. I don't think it was either. One angle looks bad but another just shows he kicked the ball and nowhere near Fraser.
Phil Thompson said he raked him

If he was just kicking the ball, he has awful technique. Or maybe it’s just the Mings effect.

Just wait for the uproar in the media when Manu get a dodgy VAR decision at DC or v Palace or Sheff utd etc.... Savage will be At It like a Fratton whore on Navy payday !

Non -League....as far as actual Real Football is concerned....is more relevant and of value as a spectacle than the PL..
...VAR has nullified PL Football....its no longer a valid spectator sport...its a Techno- Nerds Laboritory Experiment!
Its only the Cherries being in it.....that keeps me focused on it.......it really is a Pile of Crap!

;