Watford v AFC Bournemouth

Gosling might feel a tad peeved....but yeah decent XI and am hopeful of some success...

MaybeBilling will have a point to prove

Gosling might feel a tad peeved....but yeah decent XI and am hopeful of some success...

MaybeBilling will have a point to prove
It’s a squad game. We’ve been very accustomed to the same 11 playing when fit regardless of the situation. Tindall seems to take the opposition into consideration more when choosing his line up, I like his way of thinking.

I'm confused. The voucher code works on afcbtv yes? wot time does the watch now thing appear?

yeah, on it now, panic over. thgt it might be on now tv or something. the stress is getting to me.

Keep it Civil with Mark of Watford...he comes on here in good spirit and takes defeat well and doesn't gloat when they win.
A good football man and fan. He seems to like us..a bit !
Sorry Mark ... but we need the 3 points that we are coming for today...take your spade and hang out in the Allotments for a better time of it!

no problem with Mark, just the amount of unmitigated bellendary on their forum

Going back to three in midfield and two up front feels like the right decision. A lot will depend on Danjuma buzzing all around the front line and helping out with width on both sides. Hopefully Smith is back soon but it will be interesting to see how the formation works with a natural left footer on that side.

Then there's the King conundrum. He has the ability to run them ragged all on his own. Let's hope he's committed.

;