Well Done AFCB Recruitment !

I think there will be shocks to come in this league this season.. I don't think Fulham and WBA will runaway with anything...not if clubs are determined to stand up to them and not quiver and shake at the sight of them...they ain't that good...and I don't think QPR will be as phased as us about Real Fulham and West Bromjuventus !
F√cking laugh I does at how fans put clubs (ours too) on pedestals... we assume these mighty pinnacles...then along come Blackpool or Barnsley and blow it all to bollux.
We get out there..on a pitch...and take No Prisoners...the only way !

Elitism...Rife !
I think there will be shocks to come in this league this season.. I don't think Fulham and WBA will runaway with anything...not if clubs are determined to stand up to them and not quiver and shake at the sight of them...they ain't that good...and I don't think QPR will be as phased as us about Real Fulham and West Bromjuventus !
F√cking laugh I does at how fans put clubs (ours too) on pedestals... we assume these mighty pinnacles...then along come Blackpool or Barnsley and blow it all to bollux.

Elitism...Rife !
I think I agree with your comments but I don't approve of the language you have to use to get your point over

Elitism...Rife !
Eton Rifles???

Are you part of The Elite ?
...could be David but probably not. I'm sorry I got under your skin but in my days at the local village school children were educated in the subjects I consider important and correct and I can't get used to the common practise of todays yobs. I would cycle down to DC 70yrs ago before you were born, leave my bike against the trees, unlocked and was still there when the game was over, could I or would I do it today... not likely!
I can't feel sorry for you, whether your problem was your education or not I can't tell but you seem to be bitter and twisted about something. Life was pleasant in my days, no drugs or stabbings that seem to be prevalent in todays lifestyle.

;